RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
jesusbenagal

new dashlaunch please

had the original console but due to my lack of money but decided to make the rhg already had the last upgrade

Honestly, if you have little money, why do you even pay these a-holes from XBLSE/XBLH? they charge you more then Microsoft with a retail console ;)

• Like 1

You shouldn't even be on Xbox Live with a RGH/JTAG, which is one of the reasons we haven't released Dashlaunch 3.13...

Read more of my opinion of ppl that go on xbox live with RGH/JTAG consoles: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3697-rgh-to-online-for-free/

Ha :DD I said let's forget that. Do not be mad to me :D

One year are 49 euros from internet

Even so, as you are paying THEM for the service, perhaps you should also demand that they give you support? or is that not included in their price? you pay them for a service, but if it's not working, they don't offer you any help? if that's the case why do you even pay them?!?!?!

Ha :DD I said let's forget that. Do not be mad to me :D

don't worry, i'm not mad with you, i'm just linking to your thread so that i don't have to repeat myself all the time, i still have to do that far to often for my liking ;)

what is exactly the problem of going live with a modified console? i mean, i used to let my family watch netflix on the console.... now they just cant.. is there going to be an upgrade? or even the fact of at least somehow edit the .ini file?

what is exactly the problem of going live with a modified console? i mean, i used to let my family watch netflix on the console.... now they just cant.. is there going to be an upgrade? or even the fact of at least somehow edit the .ini file?

The problem with going online (Xbox Live) with a RGH/JTAG is that you can run trainers and modify the game so you get an unfair advantage over everyone else... it's against the Xbox Live terms... yet, ppl do it...

Editing the ini is already possible, it's just that you apparently don't know how to do it manually... the ini is read from multiple places, not just flash:\ so read the readme file and then come back when you are running the official dashlaunch version on a supported kernel...

The problem with going online (Xbox Live) with a RGH/JTAG is that you can run trainers and modify the game so you get an unfair advantage over everyone else... it's against the Xbox Live terms... yet, ppl do it...

Editing the ini is already possible, it's just that you apparently don't know how to do it manually... the ini is read from multiple places, not just flash:\ so read the readme file and then come back when you are running the official dashlaunch version on a supported kernel...

I dont play  moded games even offline because all the fun is ruined due to unfair compitition.I also feel a need for new dash launch as  I have 2.0.16756 console(Not supported by dash launch 3.12) I want FSD to launch when I start my xbox,I have tried configuring launch.ini but I think that works with the dash launch. 

I dont play  moded games even offline because all the fun is ruined due to unfair compitition.I also feel a need for new dash launch as  I have 2.0.16756 console(Not supported by dash launch 3.12) I want FSD to launch when I start my xbox,I have tried configuring launch.ini but I think that works with the dash launch.

You can easily downgrade to 16747 tho, it's not rocket science...

I have seen in your xebuild tutorial for 16756 it says include dash launch,will this make the dash launch working for my kernal version?

I have seen in your xebuild tutorial for 16756 it says include dash launch,will this make the dash launch working for my kernal version?

My tutorial? My tutorial doesn't mention 16756... it links to files that works with up to 16747

No, unless you build a nand with a compatible launch.xex/lhelper.xex it will make no difference if you include it at build time or later...

My tutorial? My tutorial doesn't mention 16756... it links to files that works with up to 16747

No, unless you build a nand with a compatible launch.xex/lhelper.xex it will make no difference if you include it at build time or later...

I see.