RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
AMIT

GaDaBaMa 2.2 Help

First I'd like to thank Goodfella Keyser for this amazing release of GaDaBaMa 2.2 , You rocked it man !

But unfortunately

I'm having some problem when i try to Import/Export anything =Step 2 or Migrate FSD2 to F3

Every time i click on Step 2 ,it say's "You must run this application as Administrator" , Even When i Started it as Administrator & The Fact is I'm The Admin of this Computer !

Here is what i'm getting ...

Posted Image

I'm on Win 7 32bit OS

Installed both Access Runtime 2010 & Access Runtime 2010 SP1

GaDaBaMa 2.1 was working fine !

Please Help me , I really appreciate your help !

• Like 1

Hi AMIT

Thanks. I heard about this problem in previous versions although I was never able to recreate it.

I'm not sure if there is something I could do in the install process to fix it.

Once I read that it was fixed by

- right clicking on the Desktop GaDaBaMa Icon

- Select properties

- Shortcut

- Advanced

- enable Run as Administrator

Let me know if it helps.

Hi AMIT

Thanks. I heard about this problem in previous versions although I was never able to recreate it.

I'm not sure if there is something I could do in the install process to fix it.

Once I read that it was fixed by

- right clicking on the Desktop GaDaBaMa Icon

- Select properties

- Shortcut

- Advanced

- enable Run as Administrator

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks for reply !

But the result is same ,i also tried with admin account -it's the same , isn't there anything to get this at work ?

Oops :D

Somehow I clicked accidentally on a sliverlight reference and now it is looking for that reference. At some point it pops out the Admin message.

I'll see to release a quick bug fix.

EDIT: bugfix released. see thread

• Like 1

Oops :D

Somehow I clicked accidentally on a sliverlight reference and now it is looking for that reference. At some point it pops out the Admin message.

I'll see to release a quick bug fix.

EDIT: bugfix released. see thread

Thanks man , and no need to thank me dude we should be thankful to you for this excellent app .

BTW - i have a question , do i need the FSD2(every time when a new game i install) to Sync gamedatas and then to migrate FSD2 Databases to F3 Databases ?

BTW - i have a question , do i need the FSD2(every time when a new game i install) to Sync gamedatas and then to migrate FSD2 Databases to F3 Databases ?

No, that is not the idea behind the migration function. You migrate only once. To update your F3 database you'll need GaDaBaMa 3.0 which I haven't started yet.

But since most functions needed are similar to those used in the migration function it'll not take too long I guess.

Meanwhile you can create .assets files within the manual edit form (see youtube tutorial - how to migrate). You'll need to keep your FSD2 database up to date for that. And eventually you'll need to change the file name if the GameIds of both databases - FSD2 and F3 - don't match.

Sent from my GT-I9100

STEP1 and 2 are already done. STEP3 does not need any changes. STEP4 will not have the same amount of options as the previous release and the most complicated thing was to create the .assets files which is now already coded.

I’m looking for the fastest and user-friendliest way to sync. Since the assets table is gone it should be easier to accomplish. It almost hurts me to delete so much code lines! :p

I guess I’ll release it until Sunday.

• Like 1