RealModScene
Ville Vuojolahti

RGH to online for free?

I have read from some forum that RGH can be connected to Xbox Live for free.

Is this possible?

I don't wanna pay 70$ for week. I want it for FREE.

If someone can help me I will be happy. :)

I dont think there is a way to go on live for free! Its not even for free when you go online with a normal console. Dont pay under any condition for this hacker XBLS bullshit.

Its MUCH cheaper to buy an unmodified console or to make a dualnand mod.

• Like 1

I don't think you can play online for free...
Xbox Live is very strict with the controls and the anternatives are only XboxUnity and Xlink kai. 

Personally I don't trust XBLS :thumbup:  If you really want to use Xbox Live you have to pay the subscription and make a dual nand on your xbox

Yeah, I mean something like Xbox Live Stealth but for free

Keep asking about these services on this site and you'll get 0 support...

On this site we HATE XBLS/XBLH and all such places... what they do is mess with things that should be left alone and demand payment for it... they do this by stepping on our shoulders so to speak, me and everyone else that isn't part of this shit but are part of the scene work for free to give you guys something to enjoy, Aurora, FSD, Dashlaunch, xeBuild you name it, none of them cost you ANYTHING! and what's the thanks we get for all of the work put into these apps? "Hey, we'll take your work, f*ck with microsoft pissing them off [f*cking with Xbox LiVE pisses them off really badly] and we also demand money for it... you get NOTHING!!!"

So, as you can see, anyone talking about these services are our enemies, ppl pay these a-holes for their services, but they don't give us jack shit... despite our work is by far more important then what they've done... without us these guys would have NOTHING!

• Like 6

Okay, let's forget this and peace out  :D I just asked. I use LiNK and I will continue using it.

I just asked. Sorry.

I stop talking about these services right now so peace.

is there a way to have dual mod?for example rgh and another one mod for xbox live on same console?

Of course.

An XBOX 360 dual NAND solution has been available for quite some time.

Blacky, dual nand is safe for Xbox live??

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Yes, as long as you don't attempt to launch any homebrew on the XBL (retail) NAND.

Installing a dual NAND device gives your console an additional NAND (ergo "dual NAND"), so the retail side remains stock and the second NAND would contain the glitch image.

• Like 1

In my case I was missed my fcrt.bin does any way for making retail nand???

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

No FCRT.bin = no Retail...

• Like 1

hello i got this 3 servers all free put orginal cpukey on server and new kv en cpukey.bin on hdd and go online

** links removed **

Edited by Swizzy
We don't support Xbox Live with a JTAG/RGH on this forum, please respect that
  • Like 1

hello i got this 3 servers all free put orginal cpukey on server and new kv en cpukey.bin on hdd and go online

** links removed **

I've removed the links for you as we do NOT support people going on Xbox Live with a hacked kernel/system, post the links again and i'll ban you

Keep asking about these services on this site and you'll get 0 support...

So, as you can see, anyone talking about these services are our enemies, ppl pay these a-holes for their services, but they don't give us jack shit... despite our work is by far more important then what they've done... without us these guys would have NOTHING!

It is a good thing that they don't give you any kind of payment or financial support Swizzy because you guys will be free and clear of the felony charges and fines when they finally get caught for doing it. I can understand the anger that you guys share over this and how you get next to no recognition for the really good work that you guys do for the modding scene from them.

Just be happy that no one here will be implicated legally when the shit hits the fan. Also, they cannot even give you guys accessory or aiding and abetting charges since you guys have created a private scene and speak openly against Xbox Live hacking.

Keep up the good work. I know $20 here and there from me don't pay the bills but I will try to be regular with donations now that I got some shit on my plate sorted out.

• Like 2