RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.1a.1 - Stability & Language Release

Yeah we were named because in the final release it is not your work ;)

Oh okay :D

did you send your translation to MaesterRowen? if not; that's why it wasn't included and PeZeD did the translation instead...

Hmmm i didn't  remember but without being pretentious my traduction is better, u can verify i uploaded the files here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2w67otj42k6ln0g/Traduction+Aurora+FR.zip

Oh okay :D

Hmmm i didn't  remember but without being pretentious my traduction is better, u can verify i uploaded the files here : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2w67otj42k6ln0g/Traduction+Aurora+FR.zip

As i don't speak french i cannot verify which one is better then the other... if you find that your translation is better, feel free to replace it for yourself and share your skin with your friends or whatever, the official one is done by PeReZ/Nordsudteam untill we get any community indication that another one is better, we cannot just go with what any 1 person say, especially not the one that made the one that is supposed to be better, if we did... we'd end up with ALOT of ppl saying the exact same thing "mine is better then theirs" and in the long run, maybe it is, maybe it's not, we can't verify it 100% without speaking the language ourselves, in which case we probably would've done the translation on our own ;)

If we hear from others that we should change translation to yours, you'll have to supply us with the xml of your translation, we don't accept a pre-compiled skin because it adds more work for us in order to update the skin with changes to the new versions...

As i don't speak french i cannot verify which one is better then the other... if you find that your translation is better, feel free to replace it for yourself and share your skin with your friends or whatever, the official one is done by PeReZ/Nordsudteam untill we get any community indication that another one is better, we cannot just go with what any 1 person say, especially not the one that made the one that is supposed to be better, if we did... we'd end up with ALOT of ppl saying the exact same thing "mine is better then theirs" and in the long run, maybe it is, maybe it's not, we can't verify it 100% without speaking the language ourselves, in which case we probably would've done the translation on our own ;)

If we hear from others that we should change translation to yours, you'll have to supply us with the xml of your translation, we don't accept a pre-compiled skin because it adds more work for us in order to update the skin with changes to the new versions...

Yeah I understand so i just will wait until you will realise that my traduction is better.

Yeah I understand so i just will wait until you will realise that my traduction is better.

Dont mean to sound like a dick but i'm going to assume your translation is not better as you have called it 'traduction' twice in this thread alone.

1)Download the aurora zip file, 2)extract and transfer to your HDD,

3)open your dashlaunch afterthat set default path for aurora.xex and save it

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

This is exactly what i did and now i'm stuck with a boot that stop at the xbox 360 logo. How can i access my internal HDD to modify dashlaunch now?

I'm unable to access FSD or the retail dashboard. Hope i'm not stuck with a brick now! :no EDIT : I can't boot into xell, only a black screen.

This is exactly what i did and now i'm stuck with a boot that stop at the xbox 360 logo. How can i access my internal HDD to modify dashlaunch now?

I'm unable to access FSD or the retail dashboard. Hope i'm not stuck with a brick now! :no EDIT : I can't boot into xell, only a black screen.

Remove your HDD and turn on your Console if it is doesn't work means you should hav to reflash your Console.

If it's work means

Try to access fsd file manager or xex menu via flash drive andthen put your HDD to Console

Than access your dashlaunch

Note:disable other plugins in dashlaunch

just put a textfile named "launch.ini" with the contents:

default = usb:\installer\default.xex
on a usb, then put the dashlaunch installer that way, voila! when you boot with this in your console it'll now boot to the Dashlaunch installer
  • Like 1

Remove your HDD and turn on your Console if it is doesn't work means you should hav to reflash your Console.

If it's work means

Try to access fsd file manager or xex menu via flash drive andthen put your HDD to Console

Than access your dashlaunch

Note:disable other plugins in dashlaunch

Why disable other plugins in dashlaunch?

Why disable other plugins in dashlaunch?

Some dashlaunch plugins causes problems with stuff, disabling/removing them makes sure you're on the same level as everyone else that has it working...

just put a textfile named "launch.ini" with the contents:

default = usb:\installer\default.xex
on a usb, then put the dashlaunch installer that way, voila! when you boot with this in your console it'll now boot to the Dashlaunch installer

Hi Swizzy. No luck. Here is the picture. If i remove my internal HDD (250gb) the console booth to retail no problem.

I tried exactly as you said, with & without the HHD connected to the console, still stuck a the xbox 360 logo, it doesn't booth to the USB with launch.ini & dashlaunch installer on it.

I don't see any way out! I'm willing to do a clean install of FSD3 no problem, but how can i achieve that if i can't booth with my HDD installed?

• Like 2

Hi Swizzy. No luck. Here is the picture. If i remove my internal HDD (250gb) the console booth to retail no problem.

I tried exactly as you said, with & without the HHD connected to the console, still stuck a the xbox 360 logo, it doesn't booth to the USB with launch.ini & dashlaunch installer on it.

I don't see any way out! I'm willing to do a clean install of FSD3 no problem, but how can i achieve that if i can't booth with my HDD installed?

It sounds to me like your hdd is causing the issues, you didn't put a default.xex on it did you?

Yes there is a default.xex in the folder HDD/Applications/F3, it was my original booth. Worked fine until i decide to go for Aurora!

I added HDD/Applications/Aurora/aurora.xex redirecting dashlaunch to that path and voila, i'm stuck at the xbox logo.

Once i solve this, believe me i will have alternate option to booth! (blue buttom = xex menu ect...)

Problem solved! HDD was OK. Removed it to edit dashlauch, put it back & voilà! Thanks for your help Swizzy!

• Like 1