RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.1a.1 - Stability & Language Release

Where did you get that from? there's no DLC downloading feature comming EVER because it's illegal, what is comming in 0.2 is a way to list all installed DLC, all Savegames related to your profile for each game (and the ability to delete them) aswell as achievements for games you've played

Sorry, my bad. I mean already downloaded DLC browsing.

• Like 2

ohhh, Should be awesome, some firmware or dash, who can searches DLC on some dedicated server (like TU)

ohhh, Should be awesome, some firmware or dash, who can searches DLC on some dedicated server (like TU)

This won't become available due to the legal complications around it... hosting them will be purely illegal, the only posibility would be to list the various DLC for the various games, but not make them available...

This won't become available due to the legal complications around it... hosting them will be purely illegal, the only posibility would be to list the various DLC for the various games, but not make them available...

Yes I Know, shoud be the same as an game downloader in the dashboard so ilegal XP. But a list of DLC for that game, that is a good idea.

I will use this dash... When have my xbox again... u.u

Notifications/list of upcoming or already released DLC packs would be awesome, because tracking everything is a mess. This sounds very cool.

Hi, so i wanna download covers and it does it good, but for some reason for games Tekken 6, Sniper Elite 3 and Borderlands it doesnt download covers... Must i log in to Xbox unity on aurora? Also it downloads a spanish cover for lego the lord of the rings

So I logged into unity from Aurora and it found covers for Borderlands and Tekken, but it doesnt find it for Sniper Elite 3

So I logged into Unity from my PC and I Pushed the cover to xbox and after like 5 mins it did download it so all good now :D

Hello?....can anyone confirm that the coverart is not working for indie titles?

Yes, it's not working right now... it will in a later version...

still when i click download missing assets it doesnt download...

What is it not downloading? and what games are you having issues with? maybe there are no covers for the games that you're expecting there to be covers for?

Unity is community driven, meaning... the community (you, me, everyone else here on the forums) are the ones that make things happen, if nobody upload a cover, there'll be no cover...

There are covers, I checked on Unity, the problems are for the Cars 2 game, the Lego Pirates of the Caribean and some others,,,

covers are not downloading, also screenshots, trailers etc. but i guess except for covers everything else is not yet working...

There are covers, I checked on Unity, the problems are for the Cars 2 game, the Lego Pirates of the Caribean and some others,,,

covers are not downloading, also screenshots, trailers etc. but i guess except for covers everything else is not yet working...

Not all games have Trailers, nor Screenshots...

Covers should be downloading if they're available on unity, if not you can push them to your console by signing in with the same account both the console and the site, if it still don't work it's because the Title ID isn't matching (it may take a few minutes for it to start the download tho, it's not instant)

When I click download missing assets, it doesnt say downloading it just sais Idle... Must i do it manually via refresh for every single game?

No, it should start scanning your db for missing assets that are available... if there are no available assets with your settings, it'll do nothing...

Fixed it, i deleted Aurora, installed it fresh and then tested the ethernet cable and it was the problem, when the download got to 150kb/s it started cutting off the conection, i replaced it and now it works :D

• Like 1

Fixed it, i deleted Aurora, installed it fresh and then tested the ethernet cable and it was the problem, when the download got to 150kb/s it started cutting off the conection, i replaced it and now it works :D

that's not very common, mostly when a ethernet cable breaks it tends to not work at all xD

I added a lot of Indie titles on the Unity website and added a few covers for it but it's a few days ago now and all of the titles are added on the website but the covers aren't.

Title ID's etc are correct for sure.

does it take this long for the admin to check them or what?

I added a lot of Indie titles on the Unity website and added a few covers for it but it's a few days ago now and all of the titles are added on the website but the covers aren't.

Title ID's etc are correct for sure.

does it take this long for the admin to check them or what?

Sometimes it takes more time then ussual, i've explained in another thread that these guys do this for free, they don't live to serve you guys... they might have alot to do at work, or alot to do with their family... only they really know... and you all have to be patient that's all...

These days I figured I could improve the French translation because there is a lot of mistakes, and I am just shocked that's "Nordsudteam" is named for the french translation because I translated Aurora ALONE

If u don't trust me go check this topic : http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3613-i-would-translate-aurora-in-french/

I'm just so shocked, really.

These days I figured I could improve the French translation because there is a lot of mistakes, and I am just shocked that's "Nordsudteam" is named for the french translation because I translated Aurora ALONE

If u don't trust me go check this topic : http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/3613-i-would-translate-aurora-in-french/

I'm just so shocked, really.

did you send your translation to MaesterRowen? if not; that's why it wasn't included and PeZeD did the translation instead...

Will there be added HTTP support in the future (you enter the ip and it takes your to a site in the browser where you can load covers etc.)??

The full WebUI will be implemented later yes, we'll see what functions it gets exactly tho...