RealModScene
MaesterRowen

Aurora 0.1a.1 - Stability & Language Release

Aurora 0.2b Update Has been Released - Click here for more information!

14t0u39.jpg

Aurora 0.1a.1 - Update is now avaialble.  

We appreciate everyone's input and reports of the different bugs a lot of you have come across.  We also really appreciate the people who have put in the time to translate our project.   Thanks go out to SpkLeader(PT-BR), saywaking( TR-TR and DE-DE ), Gromber (ES-ES), MatteIta (IT-IT) and Nordsudteam (FR-FR).

We are watching the forums and have great mods who are gathering information for us, so keep watching these forums for future updates.

Some things you can look forward to in this release:

• Translations for other languages including French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Turkish and German
  • Fixed DLC Scanning Bug
  • Fixed Scan Depth infinite bug
  • Black screen at boot due to not having xhttp enabled in dash launch
  • Focus issue in the Verify Link dialog
  • Unity usernames and passwords not saving because of failed regex validation (unsupported characters not yet fixed, sorry)
  • Remove 'Full Game' text from XBLA for languages other than English
  • Added text field in About scene to credit the translator, for each language
  • Fixed string issue in Http Username and Http Password prompts
  • Fixed skin available updates not showing up correctly in about scene
  • Fixed updater not properly extracting update packages

Please post bugs in the support forum.
Or check out #RealModScene on Efnet for support

Current versions:
0.1a r496  Binaries
0.1a r496  Skin
3.0b r801  Freestyle Plugin

Link:    Aurora 0.1a.1.rar
MD5:     916840F1CECDB63A977D65303A4FAC25

Cheers,

Phoenix

wow where have i been? an F3 replacement? ive been so used to FSD2 and FSD3 since the JTAG days i dont know how this would work for me....tho it cant hurt to keep an eye on it and play with it every now and again....glad to see a new dashboard crew has come about :-)

Szeretném lefordítani az új programot csak nem tudom mivel tudom szerkeszetni? (mivel vannak hosszabb szavak mint az angolban)..
HELP!

I would like to translate the new program because I just do not know szerkeszetni? (because the words are longer than in English) ..
HELP!

• Like 1

Szeretném lefordítani az új programot csak nem tudom mivel tudom szerkeszetni? (mivel vannak hosszabb szavak mint az angolban)..

HELP!

I would like to translate the new program because I just do not know szerkeszetni? (because the words are longer than in English) ..

HELP!

So basically he is a Hungarian, but it seems like he's not really good in English (he just used Google Translator). He wants to translate the dash and want to know how to do that.

I want to do the same - difference is... I speak English pretty well. :)

• Like 1

hi everybody, sry for my poor english:is it normal that the screen doesn't fit well on my tv?the resolution it's fine but with both freestyle and aurora i  can't see the top and the bottom of the screen.

p.s. the new shelf styles are AWESOME!

Wonderful stuff! Fast, clean and smart(greying the games that belong to an unplugged drive was a brilliant idea and it's not the only one!)

Already my default dash, can't wait for the updates! THANK YOU! :bow:

P.S: Someone suggested binding the filter options to the D-pad, sounds like a good compromise don't you think?

So basically he is a Hungarian, but it seems like he's not really good in English (he just used Google Translator). He wants to translate the dash and want to know how to do that.

I want to do the same - difference is... I speak English pretty well. :)

There are instructions in the faq... read them...

hi everybody, sry for my poor english:is it normal that the screen doesn't fit well on my tv?the resolution it's fine but with both freestyle and aurora i can't see the top and the bottom of the screen.

p.s. the new shelf styles are AWESOME!

You need to adjust something called "overscan" to make it fit properly

Sory for my bad english:Hi first thanks for arurora then when i run aurora.xex in freestyle filemanger tv screen get black and not happen what should i do ?my xbox360 was slim and jtag

only one request:Could you add persian language in aurora if you need help i can help you about persian language my email:erfanndark.ed@gmail.com

[*]Black screen at boot due to not having xhttp enabled in dash launch

seems to be not solved...

Finnish language, please? I can translate it. If you like my idea then send me private message or something like that.

Good morning or afternoon or evening (I do not know exactly what time zone you are in) 

summarizing, Aurora is the most promising Dashboard I've seen since the Freestyle. this working perfectly fine in my corona, only I missed some items in the official version may become functional. Overscan, fan speed, dvd launcher, and within the WebUI is a brief summary of the games installed. I'm not wanting to refer the Aurora to look like the Freestyle being that are different projects, but as Aurora it comes to innovative design, could maintain good references to further enhance this great project. I am a Brazilian who likes games and softwares and open source alternative and greatly admire the work of the scene. Translation for PT-Br was great. Waiting for new updates to test without fear.

PS. it's summarizing????? rsrs.

There are instructions in the faq... read them...

You need to adjust something called "overscan" to make it fit properly

thank you for your reply.i did it on FSD but i can't find the option on aurora.i know that it's an early state of the dash so i'm not complaining at all,just wanted to know if it's  a common problem :turned:the dash is anyway usable, so it's a minor problem.

i've found a bug on my italian's translation in TU's menu!

It's not a bug, it's a translation error ;)

It's not a bug, it's a translation error ;)

Yes! doesn't appear size and version of TU because i've translate two line that i shouldn't translate :D

Yes! doesn't appear size and version of TU because i've translate two line that i shouldn't translate :D

Didn't you test it before you sent MaesterRowen your translation?

The Speed ​​fan can be included in Settings DB temporarily to solve the fan speed?

Nope, it cannot... and it will not...

If you need to change your fan speed settings, do so by the means of changing the temperature settings in dashlaunch/xeBuild GUI/Jrunner or similar, setting static fan speed isn't good at all...

Nope, it cannot... and it will not...

If you need to change your fan speed settings, do so by the means of changing the temperature settings in dashlaunch/xeBuild GUI/Jrunner or similar, setting static fan speed isn't good at all...

ok i understand.

Aurora then this with the fan speed to "Auto" by default?