RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Monkey

[Aurora] Trainers

Like the title say, why don't implement a trainer feature.

I remember time of Xbox Original and Evo-X dashboard.

That dash had a trainer system completely internal. All trainers was a little file (coded) that had TitleID and Timestamp of the *.XBE file (for the right identification of the game) and a little ASM code that was the "code" of trainer.

For the creation of that file, was needed good knowledge of ASM and a little program called "Easy EvoX Trainer Maker".

Maybe in Xbox360 it's possible the same thing. And maybe it's possible to add a little menu that pop when press the home button and where it's possible to choice what code activate or de-activate. Like in FSD with latest plugin enabled where was possible to access to a file manager or return to FSD if you are in game.

I don't know if all of this is possible. Maybe i don't know what i'm talking about just because i'm ignorant in this matter :D

Just a suggestion. Great work anyway!

• Like 1

that's a great idea plz add this

if you want trainers for your Xbox 360 search for XYZ Project.

I'm sorry! I don't notice that "More" in the menu where is possible to launch game/download TU/add the game to "Favorites".

Anyway, i think is needed a explanation for my suggestion.

Internet is full of trainer engines and everyone has a different mode to activate cheats. The best thing must be to have a single trainer engine in the dashboard and everyone that has the knowledge can do their trainer easily compiling a simple ASM code or (like in Xbox Original) a little file.

Exactly, lets create a standard for trainers

You stole me words from my mouth :)

I don't know if in english this phrase has some sense, but in italian (my language) is like:

"You said what i wanted to say" :D

• Like 1