RealModScene
Ahmad Irfan

Cant connect to xboxunity via my fsd

Whenever i put in my new username n password in the fsd n press the link console to jqe360 it says failed to connect to server check ure username n password. Ive checked it like 100 times but its not working.

Whenever i put in my new username n password in the fsd n press the link console to jqe360 it says failed to connect to server check ure username n password. Ive checked it like 100 times but its not working.

Does it work on the unity website? have you checked that you don't type upper/lower case differently? does your username/password contain special characters?

my friends can't see anyone on system link.......they have tried still can't join any game

This can be caused by many things... for instance, maybe you're not using a game that everyone else is? maybe you are not on the same TitleUpdate as everyone else? maybe you have connectivity problems?

This can be caused by many things... for instance, maybe you're not using a game that everyone else is? maybe you are not on the same TitleUpdate as everyone else? maybe you have connectivity problems?

And also make sure that your friends IP Address is a static one. Static IP means an IP Address not being assigned to any other person rather than you, otherwise you wont be able to play SystemLiNK Games. Thank you

And also make sure that your friends IP Address is a static one. Static IP means an IP Address not being assigned to any other person rather than you, otherwise you wont be able to play SystemLiNK Games. Thank you

This only applies within your local network, not with your internet connection ;)

This only applies within your local network, not with your internet connection ;)

i beg to differ....in Ghana where i am you cant use telecommunication networks to play games that is the networks that offer USIM. Even if u pass it through a router and give it static IP it wont give you access to see game rooms and join them. The only thing you can do is see what rooms are available. This is different from broadband as they give you a static IP which you can even host and join game rooms as well. Please elaborate more if i am wrong.  Thank you.

i beg to differ....in Ghana where i am you cant use telecommunication networks to play games that is the networks that offer USIM. Even if u pass it through a router and give it static IP it wont give you access to see game rooms and join them. The only thing you can do is see what rooms are available. This is different from broadband as they give you a static IP which you can even host and join game rooms as well. Please elaborate more if i am wrong. Thank you.

That has nothing to do with static or dynamic ip... the problem is with the isp, they don't allow the type of connection that's why it's not working...

• Like 1

That has nothing to do with static or dynamic ip... the problem is with the isp, they don't allow the type of connection that's why it's not working...

Thanks man.....i get you now.

I put my username and password to log in in my console, but the message "Failed to connect to server, check your username and password" appears. I checked both, but don't work. In the website I can sign in with the same information that don't work on the console.

I put my username and password to log in in my console, but the message "Failed to connect to server, check your username and password" appears. I checked both, but don't work. In the website I can sign in with the same information that don't work on the console.

Do you have xhttp enabled in dashlaunch?