RealModScene
bwi

DVD extract not working

Using Dashlaunch 3.04

Latest FSD

Latest Dash

Falcon RGH with 1tb drive (not external) 316GB remaining

I used to be able to install games off disc to my HDD but for a while i havent been able to it seems to start the disc spinning then nothing at all. Transfering an ISO over is fine, but i dont want the hassle of ripping my discs etc.

Any suggestions?

I have the same problem and it is not the dvd drive. It seems that maybe the permissions to the hard drive is messed up or the dvd extract program is corrupt. I can take the hard drive and duplicate the problem on another xbox. I swapped hard drives between boxes and dvd extraction works on the box that extraction didn't work and the working box quit extracting. It has something to do with the hard drive but ftp copies games fine. I am also having trouble deleting a game directory. Keeps saying operation failed from console and permission denied from ftp. Any ideas or fixes?

Fixed problem with DVD extract. Reinstalled FDS3. Now if the kinect would stop killing my DVD extractions. Have to unplug kinect to do extraction. If not, kinect will act like controller with any movement in room and send commands to DVD extract during extraction.