RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
MaesterRowen

Aurora Tips & Tricks from Phoenix #3 - Unity Push

If you check the box in Aurora under Settings -> Unity that says "Unity Connection" (and have filled in your Unity username and apikey), you will be able to enable the "Push to Xbox" feature available on xboxunity.net which will poll the xboxunity website every 5 minutes for new data.

Like F3, you can push covers from the website to automatically download on your console- determined by title id. This allows you to select whatever cover you want for your games.

In addition to cover pushing, you can also do this same trick with Title Updates (a new feature to Aurora). Select your title update on the website, push to xbox, and it'll show up in your Title Update List when complete.

Note: To match title updates you need to know the title id/game name as well as the base version of the game. You can see that information in the Game Details -> Select Subtitle in Aurora and on the website's TU selection.

Enjoy!

Select your title update on the website, push to xbox, and it'll show up in your Title Update List when complete.

Note: To match title updates you need to know the title id/game name as well as the base version of the game. You can see that information in the Game Details -> Select Subtitle in Aurora and on the website's TU selection.

Enjoy!

So The Push means, we have to let the Xbox run in the background while we click on Pushing or is there a download queue ? Did not manage it, or i did something wrong, as i can't see any progress, which would be good to see (xnotify popup and Status update)

I suggest one way to download cover which aurora after enter username and have API key form unity,

Settings - Content Scanning - Disable autoscan - Remove old paths - Re add path - Scan now.

Maybe can effective!

I suggest one way to download cover which aurora after enter username and have API key form unity,

Settings - Content Scanning - Disable autoscan - Remove old paths - Re add path - Scan now.

Maybe can effective!

You should login to your account on your console and on xboxunity, then just select the cover you want, followed by sending it to the console from the website, a few minutes later it'll be downloaded by aurora...

You should login to your account on your console and on xboxunity, then just select the cover you want, followed by sending it to the console from the website, a few minutes later it'll be downloaded by aurora...

I already try to do this:

- Login to xboxunity - done/

- login on xbox: enter username, press Get API key -> system ask me for password -> enter password -> pressing Start -> "Error, try later"

i tried manual write API key on the field - nothing happend(reboot Aurora not help)

Sorry for my english :(

I already try to do this:

- Login to xboxunity - done/

- login on xbox: enter username, press Get API key -> system ask me for password -> enter password -> pressing Start -> "Error, try later"

i tried manual write API key on the field - nothing happend(reboot Aurora not help)

Sorry for my english :(

Check your debug.log for more information as to what went wrong, most likely you have an issue with xhttp beeing disabled in your dashlaunch settings

• Like 1

Check your debug.log for more information as to what went wrong, most likely you have an issue with xhttp beeing disabled in your dashlaunch settings

Thanx, I just enable  xhttp in dashlaunch settings and all start working normal.

• Like 2

hey any other ideas as to why it wont work i got my unity logged n and xhttp is enabled but on unity site i get failed when i try to push

started working.... after console restart

hey any other ideas as to why it wont work i got my unity logged n and xhttp is enabled but on unity site i get failed when i try to push

started working.... after console restart

So, you solved it?

I have rpoblems pushing covers to my xbox. xhttp is enabled, the console is connected with unity, i can push them to xbox, it sais it has been added to the Q but it doesnt change the cover...

I have rpoblems pushing covers to my xbox. xhttp is enabled, the console is connected with unity, i can push them to xbox, it sais it has been added to the Q but it doesnt change the cover...

How long did you wait after you pushed the cover? it doesn't instantly just send it, aurora checks unity every 5 minutes if there is any pushed covers to download...

I don't see where to push the cover on the site, on phone if that makes a difference.

Go to the site, find the game, press on "Covers #" now you'll see a popup, from there you press "Push to Xbox"

For this to work, you must be signed in tho with same account on both the console and the site...

this feature might not work on phones tho, it depends alot on your browser, what it's capable of...

Go to the site, find the game, press on "Covers #" now you'll see a popup, from there you press "Push to Xbox"

For this to work, you must be signed in tho with same account on both the console and the site...

this feature might not work on phones tho, it depends alot on your browser, what it's capable of...

Thanks I can confirm that it does work on my phone.
  • Like 1

I upload from xboxunity web site from my pc the missing cover of a game but it's not downloading from my x360. There is an image size I have to respect to be compatible with aurora or unity'll shrink and adapt it?

I upload from xboxunity web site from my pc the missing cover of a game but it's not downloading from my x360. There is an image size I have to respect to be compatible with aurora or unity'll shrink and adapt it?

The images must be 900x600, be a valid cover and be approved by a moderator/admin

Any cover on Unity right now should be 900x600, but it might take ~ 5 minutes before Aurora downloads the cover

Dear developers!

hqdefault.jpg

How is it possible to exchange it for own description?

THX!

Right now it is not possible unless you manually edit the DB

I got it to work on Aurora, but I can't on FSD

It's because it's not a part of FSD... it's Aurora only...

• Like 1

It's because it's not a part of FSD... it's Aurora only...

Ok, thanks for answering

I thought it was possible because it's written in the OP: "Like F3, you can push covers from the website to automatically download on your console- determined by title id."

Ok, thanks for answering

I thought it was possible because it's written in the OP: "Like F3, you can push covers from the website to automatically download on your console- determined by title id."

You used to be able to do it in F3- though, that may have been lost when jqe360.com went away-   another reason to upgrade to Aurora!