RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
alexhore

[Aurora] Add full path and TitleID to details menu.

I have double and tripple disk games and no problem playing them but becouse I cannot see the full path and there is no indication of which disk is which I cannot easly hide disk 2 and in some cases disk 3. I'm guessing there is a flag in the content.db and I will be able to veiw the path there will try later but would be a welcome addition.

Its also nice to see the TitleID so I can FTP into content folder for the game and manualy manage DLC and other data.

you can see the path  or mediaid of each game changing the subtitle  in details menu or when you press delete you can see the path.

• Like 1

You dont need to know which disc you are setting to hidden, as long as all discs for the game are in the database it will auto swap to which ever disc is needed. You can load disc 3 to start a new game and it will auto switch to disc 1.

2iu8fur.png

Subtitles also tell you which disc it is...

2n9jo95.png

• Like 1

Thanks guys, my OCD will kick in if i'm booting 2 and switching to 1 but your quite right to the average Joe does not matter. I was sure I spotted path and TitleID on a video but didn't realise they were only shown in the scenarios above.

Very helpful cheers

You dont need to know which disc you are setting to hidden, as long as all discs for the game are in the database it will auto swap to which ever disc is needed. You can load disc 3 to start a new game and it will auto switch to disc 1.

In Aurora we dont need swap-Plugin? Aurora change dvd automatically ?

In Aurora we dont need swap-Plugin? Aurora change dvd automatically ?

As long as the F3 plugin is loaded Aurora will also automatically swap dvd's for you same as F3 would :)

• Like 1

As long as the F3 plugin is loaded Aurora will also automatically swap dvd's for you same as F3 would :)

F3 is always loaded or i need do something?

F3 is always loaded or i need do something?

By default it's always loaded... you can check by pressing the Guide Button, if the top option says "Freestyle Home" or something like that, it's loaded =)

• Like 1

By default it's always loaded... you can check by pressing the Guide Button, if the top option says "Freestyle Home" or something like that, it's loaded =)

Thanks man, when i press guide button says "freestyle home. Really thanks for help

If you press the Back button on the main screen of aurora it'll pull up the information screen.   That will also show you what plugins/modules are loaded that Aurora is using-  so you should be able to see that Freestyle Plugin is loaded there.

2iu8fur.png

Subtitles also tell you which disc it is...

2n9jo95.png

There is probably a very obvious answer to this but how do you bring up this subtitle menu? I'm stuffed if I can work it out.

I note the addition of the multidisc filter in the latest version (which is brilliant btw) but seeing the title id's would still be useful when transferring dlc, title updates etc.

Thanks in advance.

There is probably a very obvious answer to this but how do you bring up this subtitle menu? I'm stuffed if I can work it out.

I note the addition of the multidisc filter in the latest version (which is brilliant btw) but seeing the title id's would still be useful when transferring dlc, title updates etc.

Thanks in advance.

Select any game, Press Y, Go right -> (using stick or d-pad) now you should see the "[None]" or whatever highlighted, and at the bottom you should see "Subtitle" on the A button, this brings up this menu, now... if you select one of them the text shown near the top will display whatever information you see in the subtitle selection screen :)

Select any game, Press Y, Go right -> (using stick or d-pad) now you should see the "[None]" or whatever highlighted, and at the bottom you should see "Subtitle" on the A button, this brings up this menu, now... if you select one of them the text shown near the top will display whatever information you see in the subtitle selection screen :)

Sweet, thanks. Now that you have mentioned it I just caught a glimpse of it in the 0.3B preview vid.

Much appreciated, keep up the good work!