RealModScene
alexhore

Uploading covers to Unity

Do we have a bunch of trusted users uploading them or have we simply pulled what we can from the market place servers?

For me, missing XBLA:

Super Time Force 584112ce http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Super-Time-Force/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584112ce

The Bridge 58411414 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/The-Bridge/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411414

Pacific Rim 584112c1 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/Product/Pacific-Rim/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584112c1

Lumines 584107f8 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/LUMINES-LIVE/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584107f8

I have the correct marketplace selected and can pull the media myself without issue.

I have missing covers for PPSSPP and q3_360 (Quake 3) both emulators obviously. I would be happy to create some for them both if someone is able to upload?

+ 1

quite a few people are missing titles could be a bugger too if they need title updates

@alexhore - those links don't work somth'n about a glitch in the system error

@alexhore - those links don't work somth'n about a glitch in the system error

That's because the entire link isn't made into a link for some reason... i'll notify the admins so they can look into it...

It's not an RMS issue, he F'd up his links somehow....

To answer the OPs question, anyone can upload a cover on Unity. Once upload a member of the team will review them and approve or reject.

Some times this can take a while as we are busy people.

I HAve a missing covers For XM360 and Simple 360 Nand Flasher.

i tried to upload but i cant, because i dont see the button or option to send the Image Cover from the web on Upload Option.

here a SS

140712073605934164.png

I HAve a missing covers For XM360 and Simple 360 Nand Flasher.

i tried to upload but i cant, because i dont see the button or option to send the Image Cover from the web on Upload Option.

here a SS

140712073605934164.png

wIpP7xx.png

my SS is on the option that you show, but not show to an option that i can send the Cover on my PC to the Server

AOmp0Qw.png

AOmp0Qw.png

i understand you idea, but what happen when the Title of the game or Homebrew dont show in the search box, means that not created on the server for the covers?

i mean that the title for the XM360 and 360 Nand Flasher Homebrew cover doesnt stay on the server and who can create the titles for upload the covers?

this is my question from the first 

i understand you idea, but what happen when the Title of the game or Homebrew dont show in the search box, means that not created on the server for the covers?

i mean that the title for the XM360 and 360 Nand Flasher Homebrew cover doesnt stay on the server and who can create the titles for upload the covers?

this is my question from the first 

just give it some time it will be

How can i upload a new title on Unity, if there's no option for this?

There's "Add Title", which lets you add Xbox 360 games which can be found on xbox.com, if you cannot find it there, it cannot be added... there's also a thread where you can request others to be added by me or one of the admins/moderators...

There's "Add Title", which lets you add Xbox 360 games which can be found on xbox.com, if you cannot find it there, it cannot be added... there's also a thread where you can request others to be added by me or one of the admins/moderators...

Thanks for to aswer the question, but where's the thread for request new games on the list?

If u can, please paste lhe link for this request (sorry, i'm really a noob to finding this..)

Thanks for to aswer the question, but where's the thread for request new games on the list?

If u can, please paste lhe link for this request (sorry, i'm really a noob to finding this..)

It's at the top of the list of threads where you found this one, how hard is it to just check there? >_<

http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/52-unity-support/