RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Rocky Cusmano

Anyone got a retal xbox I can buy

Anyone got a retal xbox I can buy

i have a beat up xenon xbl ready no case for $50 or obo shipped from 54768

I'll buy the retal xenon needing work 50

do you have paypal. i am a ebayer with rep 109 and going up. i have a extra dvd drive if u want it with deal and if u wait to the 9th i have a new 512 mem card coming off ebay if u want it. ohh btw what cables u need. game pad. power supply. any parts. ask i may have for old phat x360. ps i am selling this as a fixer uper replacemit system. all I did to the system was add Arctic Silver 5 thermal compound both gpu cpu

i was thinkin if u do $60 paypal shpped. I will throw in a phat 60gb hdd plus what i said above.

Cool. I am getting paid in wed. So I will buy then. My aim is. Xe Stone and Skype live:rockycusmano

i dont have non of them. anyway u call me or i call you. ohh do u want pixs to see what you are geting

Cool man will buy on Friday when I get paid. Or if I get some money from kvs sooner

heres some shots and video. all of what you see is what you get for $60 shipped to you from 54768 large flat rate box from United States Postal Service. i am thinkin its going to be about $15 to $25 to ship all this but i dont know for sure. i added more stuff including a new never used x clamp mod screw kit. the wireless controller is shit but the wired gamestop controller is good. the AV cables works good just looks bad. any ?s. plz let me know thxs and have a good day.

WP_000010_zpsb9a63152.jpg

WP_000011_zpse8185d1b.jpg