RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
RaccoonPizza

Missing/changed covers

So i refresh the artwork for MGS HD Collection and then it changes to the MGS2 cover art, i can't go back to the old one and the cover for MGSHD doesn't seem to be anywhere on Unity. Same thing happened with Ground Zeroes cover which changed to this awful one and Banjo-Kazooie

Guess i could solve some of this problems with the custom cover option of FSD but i can't login with my jqe account to unity, i even just reset my password but it keeps saying login failed.

Covers are working fine. Its all setup properly. Missing covers are cause noone has uploaded covers for the games. We don't create the covers, thats up to the community. 

Well it took a while to get it working. Of course it depends on the Server which has been changed. (?) Some Games still does not refresh although we have  (or better had) Covers in F3.

Sorry to say that, but there is definitely something wrong with the unity cover settings.

I'm having the same issues since changing to unity. Before, all covers were downloaded correctly every time, now it loads custom covers instead of the official ones and doesn't find any covers fore homebrew apps like Dashlaunch and xexmenu.

Please check the cover download and fix that please. Very annoying to change all covers with the webUI

Thx in advance

EDIT: Just to make it clear. I'm facing this issues with F3 and not Aurora

I had normal covers for AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations and Asura's Wrath and I did artwork refresh and they dissapeared and i can't download them. I only have the front side of the cover. Is this a problem with my xbox or just with the site and servers?