RealModScene
JPizzle

LiNK - A Sneak Peek

Well after we released our teaser video for LiNK we got a fa-nominal response from the scene, we were very happy to see that everyone was as excited about it as we were. A couple days later we started reaching out to people and offering them a spot in our closed beta test and we reached a good test group size of about 30 people. Testing has gone greatly and LiNK is performing even better then even we thought it would. Now that being said we still are not ready for release as there are some changes and additions we would like to make before we are completely satisfied that it is ready for the public. One thing that we kept all to ourselves, even from the beta testers, is our LiNK HUD.

The LiNK HUD is the user interface used to navigate through the LiNK network into various rooms and lobbies. The part that excites us the most is that it is all done directly through the Xbox 360 Mini Blades. There is no need to flash your NAND to get this MS Dashboard modification because it is all done in real time by F3.

Without further ado TeamFSD is proud to present... The LiNK HUD

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUIIGjSk4kE

P.S. I know most of you are wondering about ping, well in the beta we have tested with people all over the world and it is working great. We are hosting a match in Europe and users in North America and South America are able to connect and play with next to no lag.

good connections = no lag

So wait. Is there going to be no more xlink or xbslink compatibility?? Or is this done through xlink or xbslink?

So wait. Is there going to be no more xlink or xbslink compatibility?? Or is this done through xlink or xbslink?

They will still be compatible and no we are not using Xlink or XBS. LiNK is completely our own.

Just Awesome.

Did not use Xlink because to mutch work to get it work...

Also it was not handy to tell my buds how the needed to set it up..

This is Way Better :D

So i can finally play only with the xbox on its own? no more pc with depending programs on? or DD-wrt router with kai engine? nice.

Awesome job guys . Looking forward to this nice feature .

P.S Please add an option to disable kinect integration in F3 .

Absolutely Superb work guys! This really does hold RGH/Jtag poition at the top of the table :)

is there a rough kind of release date as yet?

Absolutely Superb work guys! This really does hold RGH/Jtag poition at the top of the table :)

is there a rough kind of release date as yet?

Well what can we say to that... It's well known we dont like to pin point ourselves to a date... but a rough one i can give you:

How does Decebruary 32rd sound?