RealModScene
JPizzle

LiNK - A Sneak Peek

Fck yeah now this is what im talking about.

I would still love to be a beta tester.

ufff i am from bolivia, thanx friends ufff, simplemente grandiosooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi im from the Czech Republic. I have three xbox 360 at home (Jasper, Falcon, Trynity) My Link is 10/2 Mbs. If i wish you help with testing?

Wow this is realy GREAT!!! Thumbs up for you guys!!!

This is way better than xlink and hopefully therefore way easier for most people to join!!

So hopefully this will boost the online potential for RGH xboxes!!

Can't wait!!

Hello, keep up the good work :) The projects you have here are more than amazing!!

If you need someone to test it in Denmark i can help you with that. I have a good connection and RGH Falcon Xbox :)

Seriously excited, keep up the good work devs. Hopefully this will increase numbers significantly, it's getting increasingly hard to find others on xlink.

Injecting the LiNK interface into the miniblades = pure genius sorcery!

All devs involved have my ultimate respect. Hope to see a beta I can participate in soon.

Great Job .....awesome i cant wait for it. so many problems with xlink and xbslink ......i will link from fsd ;-)....................

if another beta tester need ..here i am

This is awesome no more having to configure program on my computer just to play system link you guys are the best!!

This thing would be released already if we could just find some more people to beta test... :ph34r:

(sorry, bored at work and I couldn't resist... :wub: )

This thing would be released already if we could just find some more people to beta test... :ph34r:

(sorry, bored at work and I couldn't resist... :wub: )

I guess its sarcasm, but i know i already said, that I'd be glad if I could help you guys in beta testing!

-RGH Jasper

- Connection: 120/10

-Hungary

:D

I love the scene, the missing link! :)

Some questions: Is it server depended (centralized) or will one of the consoles act as host and setup the peer to peer connections? If it requires some kind of server, will the server software be released as well? Will it work eg at a lan party with no internet access?

(Christmas is coming to town!)

Will it work eg at a lan party with no internet access?

Why would you use this if all of your machines were already connected to the same LAN? It is syslink, after all...

Why would you use this if all of your machines were already connected to the same LAN? It is syslink, after all...

I would not of course, bad example. Just wondering if it is depending on hosted services

I would not of course, bad example. Just wondering if it is depending on hosted services

No, it is exactly the same as system link/xlink... peers connect to a peer-hosted game, I'm pretty sure that's how XBL works too...

Thanks as always for the hard work guys. You guys are saints of the 360 scene. Release it when it's perfect,

Congratulations! I want to participate in testing, I am forming a group of players here in Brazil. Link 35MB, FSD3, DL3.4, XBOX360 SLIM.

Nice job guys. Id love to beta test this. If yall are still looking for beta testers let me know cause im on my 360 all day pretty much so I have a lot of time.