RealModScene
JPizzle

How To setup the FSD/F3 MultiDisc plugin

First thing you need to do is update to FSD 2.0 RC 1.8, after it downloads and installs it will reboot into the new dash. Make sure that all of the games discs are visible in your games list, if you have disc 2 inside the disc 1 folder either take it out or add the path to disc 2 in your content paths settings. Once you are sure all your multi disc games have all of their discs visible in the games list you can go into the settings and clear your DB(utilities -> settings -> general settings -> reset settings -> clear data). This will rescan everything and download all of your art again, this may take some time depending on how much of a filthy pirate you are Posted Image. While it does that FTP into your JTAG and delete the swap.xex you have in the root of your harddrive if you have setup the dashlaunch disk swapper plugin, you should also delete you multi.ini. Edit your launch.ini and remove the call for swap.xex in the plugin section.

Ok so now you have everything downloaded and multi disc games auto swap for you YAY! Now having 2 copies of the same game in your games list is starting to bug the shit outta you.... no problem, go to the duplicate game in your games list and go to the options. Select move game and then no section. Now that game is still in your DB but does not show up in the visual list.

Another great release team Posted Image

** The Plugin now works with extracted and GoD games in Freestyle Dashboard 2.0 RC 2.0+

Is this the same for fsd 3?? I want to put assassins creed III on my hdd, both discs. Thanks

Yes

Ok for all. I have a problem. In the Data base Halo 4 Disc 1 & 2 are not well recognise (ContenItemDiscNum =1 & ContenItemDiscInSet = 1)

I have seen these parameters trough HTTP

How can I change it ?

Thank , rigouli

Auto Answer :

Halo Disc 2 :

Disc:/Content/0000000000000000/4D530919

must be install / copy in

Hdd:/Content/0000000000000000/4D530919

That It !

• Like 1

Still having trouble with this. I'm playing Dead Space 2. Ive set the game up like this:

Usb 01/Games/Dead Space 2/disc1 and disc 2

Ive checked my settings and the FSDPlugin is loaded.

Is this right?? At the point in the game when it comes up saying "please insert disc 2" is it supposed to be automatic or do I need to press any buttons?? ( sorry if that sounds like a daft question)

Thanks in advance guys, any help with this will be very much appreciated

You mean in my library? Yes. but Ive put both discs 1 and 2 in my dead space 2 folder on my hdd (usb01) Reinstalled my fad 3 and its still the same. Thanks JPizzle, your help os really appreciated mate

if both discs show up in your library (dead space shows twice), it should auto swap to the next disc. Make sure that dead space is showing twice.

Also be sure that you are not using swap.xex in dashlaunch as this will cause issues with F3's Multi Disc Support.

So i need to ftp into my xbox and delete swap.xex?? This is where I think I went wrong and misinterpreted your tutorial. Thanks JPizzle, all the best for the new mate

How do you check if youre using swap.xex in dashlaunch? I cant find any swap.xex file! Dead Space 2 shows up twice but still I cant get it to auto change from disc 1 to disc 2. Thanks once again

Check your launch.ini and see if you are loading any dashlaunch plugins Also, go into the F3 settings area and check to make sure the plugin is actually loaded.

This is the info from my launch.ini

[QuickLaunchButtons]

Default = hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex

[settings]

nxemini = true

pingpatch = true

Im clueless here

FTP into your xbox and downlaod it to your PC, open it.

look under the [plugins] section and make sure that all of the 'plugin = ' lines are blank.

If they are not blank erase everything after the = and then save the modified file, FTP it back to your xbox and overwrite the existing file.

FTP into your xbox and downlaod it to your PC, open it.

look under the [plugins] section and make sure that all of the 'plugin = ' lines are blank.

If they are not blank erase everything after the = and then save the modified file, FTP it back to your xbox and overwrite the existing file.

Just downloaded the launch.ini and here is all the info off of it

[QuickLaunchButtons]

Default = hdd:FreeStyledefault.xex

[settings]

nxemini = true

pingpatch = true

Thats all there is

make sure you are actually loading the FSD plugin then, check in the settings/plugins area

Ive sorted it. I went into dashlauncher/behavior and activated autoswap, working spot on now. Thanks for the help pjizzle, I just need to update everytihng. Some how Ive ended up back on fas 2.2 rev727 but at least Im getting to drips with this multidisc stuff and understanding it better.

I tried moving the Disc 2 folders within the mian folders like this

HDD:Games360gamedisk2

to: HDD:Games360gameDisc 1

HDD:Games360gameDisc 2

But now FSD3 shows an error, "cannot load game" please see......"

What happens now?

I dont have Swap.xex file or any multi disc plugins activated or enabled... Hmmmmm....

why would you change the folder structure if the games are already in your list ?

im playing dead space 3 and i have made folder like this on my usb

Games/Dead space 3/Disc1 Disc 2

In FSD its not showing any game in library.

where are things going wrong...