RealModScene
musaib124

[Aurora] Features not in Aurora

i Am using aurora and it has few things less like:

no weather!

no File manager!

requires Login details everytime to LINK unity! 

NO Disc INstallation!

no default go to aurora in home menu by pressing Centre Xbox Button!

Otherwise its Too Fast and nyce Looking Dash! 

More features will come as we continue development.  For this release we just wanted to get something out there.

If you have to log in to LINK Unity every time, then you are doing something wrong.  Your username and apikey are linked to your profile- so if you sign into a different profile, your username and password will change- maybe you signed into a profile and there was no username and apikey set for it yet.

In HUD- if you loaded the Freestyle Plugin with Aurora, it will return to aurora from that button even if it says Freestyle Dash.

Glad you are enjoying it.

i Am using aurora and it has few things less like:

no weather!

no File manager!

requires Login details everytime to LINK unity! 

NO Disc INstallation!

no default go to aurora in home menu by pressing Centre Xbox Button!

Otherwise its Too Fast and nyce Looking Dash!

Yeah, that disc installation is a must! I hope yall got that coming!

Moreover, weren't yall the creators of FSD? It's interesting the some things didn't come inherent in the Aurora project.

Yeah, that disc installation is a must! I hope yall got that coming!

Moreover, weren't yall the creators of FSD? It's interesting the some things didn't come inherent in the Aurora project.

Most of the Aurora developers were also working with FSD... but, Aurora is a brand new thing, a clean slate if you will call it that...

Things are coming which were part of FSD before, but not everything... certain things are intentionally left out, other things don't work as-is with current implementations in Aurora, and we're trying to make Aurora faster then FSD was... so, some things have to be re-written from scratch to remove useless shit that causes it all to slow down or simply optimize things to work properly... these things take time due to this being a hobby not a job ;)

• Like 1