RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.1a by Phoenix - Update: Stability and language release

Just a question, since Aurora doens't have fan accelerator option, won't it damage my xbox?

No, why would it? infact, that option may be the reason for damage on your console... if you set it to low it'll cause damage to your console... and it's not an "accelerator" it's a fixed/static fan speed setting... that's all it is...

No, why would it? infact, that option may be the reason for damage on your console... if you set it to low it'll cause damage to your console... and it's not an "accelerator" it's a fixed/static fan speed setting... that's all it is...

Thank you. I just asked because when my xbox gets heated, it don't accelerate the fans. May this be a consequence of consuming too much the fans? I used to leave them on 70%

Thank you. I just asked because when my xbox gets heated, it don't accelerate the fans. May this be a consequence of consuming too much the fans? I used to leave them on 70%

The default (factory) settins are to keep the console somewhere between 70 and 80 degree's idle... (depending on model it can go lower then that aswell tho)

So, it's quite normal that there isn't much happening when it gets warm in your eyes... unless you change the target value it'll always be a chance that your console will die from overheating...

The default (factory) settins are to keep the console somewhere between 70 and 80 degree's idle... (depending on model it can go lower then that aswell tho)

So, it's quite normal that there isn't much happening when it gets warm in your eyes... unless you change the target value it'll always be a chance that your console will die from overheating...

Ok, so i will use autoGG to change the target temperature, which value should i set?

why do you try around your head to touch your nose ,

It's Just simple way ,

open your dashlaunch and set moderate temp for your console,

Here is mine

a6edy9a3.jpg

Temp was depending on your console

Mine is slim console

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk

Ok, so i will use autoGG to change the target temperature, which value should i set?

It depends on your model and what temperatures you have around you...

Personally i ussually go for 50-65 depending on console and noise level... i try my way forward to see what works best with temps and noise...

Thanks for the new dash, loads so much faster than FSD !  Great to see development still coming for 360 :thumbup:

not working for me.......when i open it from xex menu using its default.xex .......screen goes black and controller does not work
please help me
my dash is 16547

not working for me.......when i open it from xex menu using its default.xex .......screen goes black and controller does not work

please help me

my dash is 16547

U need to update your kernel 16547 to 16747 or try to use lower version dashlaunch

please help me

my dash is 16547

You need to enable xhttp in your dashlaunch settings, the dashboard version you have is compatible...

Just a question, can i write a NAND on my current NAND that is the same dash ? I just want to change the xbox target temperature, but i am already on the latest dash

why do you try around your head to touch your nose ,

It's Just simple way ,

open your dashlaunch and set moderate temp for your console,

Here is mine

a6edy9a3.jpg

Temp was depending on your console

Mine is slim console

It depends on your model and what temperatures you have around you...

Personally i ussually go for 50-65 depending on console and noise level... i try my way forward to see what works best with temps and noise...

Ok, thanks Anonymous . It's much better than having to write my NAND again in my xbox.Swizzy, my xbox is a fat, Jasper BB, the temperature around me is usually 25°C. My current temperatures are: TARGET: 80, 71, 73 and LIMIT: 95, 90, 92 in CPU, GPU and EdRam respectively. Any idea os what temperature shoul i set?

Ok, thanks Anonymous

. It's much better than having to write my NAND again in my xbox.Swizzy, my xbox is a fat, Jasper BB, the temperature around me is usually 25°C. My current temperatures are: TARGET: 80, 71, 73 and LIMIT: 95, 90, 92 in CPU, GPU and EdRam respectively. Any idea os what temperature shoul i set?

I recently set one to 55, keeping it cold enough but not to noisey

Having the latest dashboard is right now not a good thing, the latest (16756) requires unofficial patches that haven't been fully tested, many have had freezing issues with them...

I recently set one to 55, keeping it cold enough but not to noisey

Having the latest dashboard is right now not a good thing, the latest (16756) requires unofficial patches that haven't been fully tested, many have had freezing issues with them...

Ok, thanks. About the dashboard, i have the 16747 dash, not the latest

I've got a few questions:

1. I can either start the game or switch to trainer. if i have a trainer for this game, what do i have to name it so that i can launch it in aurora?

2. Somehow i cant download covers. when i click "download assets" nothing happens. am i doing it wrong? it's always saying idle. i have unity configured, the API key is there

oh and btw theres a bug in the german translation. on the TU download screen i guess the string is supposed to be "TU X ($Size)", where $size has accidentaly been translated too so it does not show the size value there. you just see e. g. "TU 16 ($Größe)

• Like 6

I've got a few questions:

1. I can either start the game or switch to trainer. if i have a trainer for this game, what do i have to name it so that i can launch it in aurora?

2. Somehow i cant download covers. when i click "download assets" nothing happens. am i doing it wrong? it's always saying idle. i have unity configured, the API key is there

oh and btw theres a bug in the german translation. on the TU download screen i guess the string is supposed to be "TU X ($Size)", where $size has accidentaly been translated too so it does not show the size value there. you just see e. g. "TU 16 ($Größe)

1. You need to wait for the feature to be enabled, once that's done you need to have Aurora compatible trainers... old ones won't be compatible as-is, but the authors behind the various trainers out there will be given information on what's required to make them aurora compatible, and hopefully all future trainers will be made following the new standard...

2. Check to make sure you have "xhttp" enabled in your dashlaunch settings, and also livestrong must be disabled for it to download the other data...

About the german translation bug/error, it's a known issue that has been fixed by this unofficial update release: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4032-german-translations/page-2#entry30876 it's the same revision etc, it's basically just a re-compiled skin repackaged as a whole aurora... it also contains the filters and such translated...

On 7/28/2014 at 8:55 PM, MaesterRowen said:

Background downloading is not a bad idea in general- and we already implemented a HttpClient in FSDPlugin - which is how LiNK currnetly works.  But to answer your question- downloading isn't persistent strictly because of resources available.  Yeah, of course Microsoft implements background downloading- but they also have the full amount of kernel/xam space they need to work with it.

Anything we add is strictly OVER AND ABOVE what Microsoft included.  We don't get those resources back because we happen to not be able to use them.   

Downloading TUs and artwork are doable if we download directly to disk; however we dont have the resources to implement a full SQLite library in the plugin; so we won't be able to update our database- that means we need to download to a cache folder and rescan that cache at aurora boot to make sure the database gets updated.  This means we have to interrupt a download because once its alraedy started somewhere, we have to cancel, move and relocate it.

Personally, I can see about 10 other features that would be time better spent on :)  

Thanks for the input for sure- we are always reading and always thinking about your ideas.

It's possible to upload your own background and cover via USB? That will give even MORE personalization to the games for sure.

Maybe It's late BUT better later than never...

kind regards to everyone.

On 3/6/2019 at 7:14 PM, Fabrolo said:

It's possible to upload your own background and cover via USB? That will give even MORE personalization to the games for sure.

Maybe It's late BUT better later than never...

kind regards to everyone.

Wow, find some decent information. We are now on Aurora 0.7b this is ancient in Aurora time. lol. You can find a complete changelog through the revisions here:http://phoenix.xboxunity.net/#/news

• Like 1