RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.1a by Phoenix (Hotfix #1 - Look Inside)

it have some bugs like when you add path for xbox 360 games it adds dlc's as a game and it shows multi box art for same game 
so you need to add xbox 360 to script data when you add game path , also add another tabs for emulators , XBLA , homebrew so we can arrange our games and applications , it's better take another look on freestyle dash and fix your most bugs , and waiting for file manager , also it fails when i try to update sometimes

it have some bugs like when you add path for xbox 360 games it adds dlc's as a game and it shows multi box art for same game 

so you need to add xbox 360 to script data when you add game path , also add another tabs for emulators , XBLA , homebrew so we can arrange our games and applications , it's better take another look on freestyle dash and fix your most bugs , and waiting for file manager , also it fails when i try to update sometimes

It shouldn't list DLC if you update it, if you are using 0.1a and not 0.1a1 that's the reason for the problem, you can use the built-in updater to check... (Press Start -> go to about and you'll see)

Multi disc will be shown for each disk, i wrote a filter to deal with that ;)

что такое пароль Ð´Ð»Ñ FTP Ñервера

что такое пароль для FTP сервера

Ask in english, or read up on the settings page...