RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.1a by Phoenix (Hotfix #1 - Look Inside)

i cant use this, i need overscan :/

Read the tip for overscan... it's possible to adjust that already, it's just not a nice GUI thing implemented yet...

how do i get a api key for unity? i tried clicking request api key and i type my password in but it does nothing.

make sure you have an account activated on xboxunity.net

type your username into Aurora and then click request api key

type your password in

then it will request an API key and enter it for you, you must have correct login info or this will not work.

To the Aurora Team,

First off, Aurora 0.1a is a really nice dash replacement for fs3 (f3 was either not bad),

but i would like to make some improvements and updates if the Aurora team wants to be no.1 in the world,

Improvements:

1. Game paths: i personally have this issue or i havent updated yet, even after the game paths selected, it scans for just a second and no games apear.

2. UI: The user interface is really friendly but if the games or apps had sections like (Homebrew,Emulators etc) it would be great.

3. Wallpapers: New and Beautiful of these wallpapers should be added automatically as we launch Aurora

Now coming to the updates:

1. The LiNK is and always would stay awesome, but in my opinion it needs a few updates. LiNK is alot like xbox live but if you guys really want to make us feel like we are playing xbox live then you should have options like messeging friends. We guys or friends can stay in touch like, inviting players to games like BO2 etc. There must also be a friends list option in xbox guide. For example. A person messeges a friend to be online at COD at 4.30pm, an whenever his friend(messege reciever) launchs Aurora he should be notified with the xbox messege logo or something else. if you guys do so, believe me you will be the best in the world.

2. Well, this one would be the best if you guys try to achieve this, wth DLC's people are having alot of problem (especially me). You guys should add a marketplace inwhich there should be FREE DLC's for certain games like Black ops2 and of course just like xbox live there should be the active downloads page in Xbox Guide inwhich we could see our ongoing downloads. ( I personally feel this because whenever i play Black ops 2 on LiNK, i witness most people playing on maps like NUKETOWN 2025 and others like STUDIO)

These are the ones i know should get better, I hope there would be an update soon with not all but atleast the last two changes and i hope you guys wont waste my typing. Please reply as soon as possible or email me at cydiaboyjb7@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Bulld0g177

1. You probably don't have any games in the depth you selected...

2. There's filters for that... the UI design doesn't allow for "sections" in the fashion used by FSD/F3

3. What do you mean? explain more in depth please?

1. The current implementation doesn't support such things...

2. Not happening, wanna know why? check the law book... such action are ILLEGAL as hell, you're asking us to supply you with pure pirated data...

This is FUUUCKING COOOOOOOL!! (Ok, I'll have to contain my self)

--

Things that should prioritize:

- Back to Aurora i/o FS on home button. (yep it's kinda annoying to click back to launcher on webUI; and kinda stupid of me forgot to add the plugins on DashLaunch)

Oh yeah, is it just me or anyone else keep getting error listing directory when try to connect via ftp?

hey im new in this place and i wanted to know whats going on with aurora's covers, i just installed on my rgh xbox 360 and all my game covers

are empty what should i do ?

looks are secondary. ..it must be functional primary! So think about different things!

first: how so i catalog my collection..answer-> Tabs the most efficient way ...IOS , Windows Android use Folders FS3 uses Tabs

Second: how do i organize my collection..answer-> filters...and a file Manager ...delete, move or copy as u wish! very important!

third how do i move from A to B ..answer --> shortcuts like 'Favorit' are great ...but also having the xbox guide Button to ( the big xbox button in the middle) things like the file manager or something. like that is neat, also FS3 did have ...start last played game with 'Y' .....really sweet used it a lot! a good way to reach things faster!

skin ..wallpaper...Avatar ..and things like that are cool as well but should not be the focused at first...thats it ..what comes is up to you ..good luck guys, if you want to try something different..and approche it on a nother way ..why not. if it still is as efficient ..i am with it.

looking forward ..keep us updated ;) we are excited!

Tabs are not commming wether you like it or not, filters will be possible yo switch faster then now aswell later (by mapping to the lb/rb buttons perhaps) this will be a substitute for tabs...

Tabs are not commming wether you like it or not, filters will be possible yo switch faster then now aswell later (by mapping to the lb/rb buttons perhaps) this will be a substitute for tabs...

okay i see than i gonna stay with Freestyle...good luck you guys! you have good piece of software there.

This is FUUUCKING COOOOOOOL!! (Ok, I'll have to contain my self)

--

Things that should prioritize:

- Back to Aurora i/o FS on home button. (yep it's kinda annoying to click back to launcher on webUI; and kinda stupid of me forgot to add the plugins on DashLaunch)

Oh yeah, is it just me or anyone else keep getting error listing directory when try to connect via ftp?

Hitting the Freestyle Home button should return you to Aurora if you loaded the Freestyle Plugin with Aurora-  its only text.

The Freestyle Home button returns to whatever program loaded the plugin.  This will be the case of Aurora, Freestyle 3, or whatever program in the future comes out that loads Freestyle Plugin.

WOW... Really good looking and good to here that there is still active development.

On question:

I replaced my standard phat hdd with an 3.5'' 500GB disk.

Disk is recognized, FSD3 and Aurora are both booting correctly.

But only Aurora can find local Games under HDD1\Content\000000...

Did you changed something in Aurora to support larger harddisks?

FSD3 finds the files in the filemanager but there are no local games shown... Samba streaming is working. Same config as before the disk replacement.

If you say that you fixed it in aurora, I'm thinking of switching to it, even it's still on alpha.

thx

• Like 3

WOW... Really good looking and good to here that there is still active development.

On question:

I replaced my standard phat hdd with an 3.5'' 500GB disk.

Disk is recognized, FSD3 and Aurora are both booting correctly.

But only Aurora can find local Games under HDD1\Content\000000...

Did you changed something in Aurora to support larger harddisks?

FSD3 finds the files in the filemanager but there are no local games shown... Samba streaming is working. Same config as before the disk replacement.

If you say that you fixed it in aurora, I'm thinking of switching to it, even it's still on alpha.

thx

Nope, did you configure the paths in f3?

Nope, did you configure the paths in f3?

That's strange...

I copied everything from the old disk (incl configuration)

I also tried to remove the data paths and reconfigure them.

Aurora finds the Games... FSD3 only the Network games (conx).

I expected that FSD3 has an limitation with larger hard disks.

Maybe I have to try to remove FSD3 somehow and reinstall it?

That's strange...

I copied everything from the old disk (incl configuration)

I also tried to remove the data paths and reconfigure them.

Aurora finds the Games... FSD3 only the Network games (conx).

I expected that FSD3 has an limitation with larger hard disks.

Maybe I have to try to remove FSD3 somehow and reinstall it?

Delete the databases folder, and redo it from scratch, that might solve your problem...

There is no size limitations for any homebrew afaik

Delete the databases folder, and redo it from scratch, that might solve your problem...

There is no size limitations for any homebrew afaik

Thank you.

That worked!

I have been trying to load Aurora but it looks as if Xbox loves fsd and it does not wants to load Aurora. Have tried everything removing fsd`s default.xex and then loading Aurora.xex, and saved Aurora.xex from dash launch even. Help me out!

I have been trying to load Aurora but it looks as if Xbox loves fsd and it does not wants to load Aurora. Have tried everything removing fsd`s default.xex and then loading Aurora.xex, and saved Aurora.xex from dash launch even. Help me out!

Make sure xhttp is enabled, and try v0.1a1 ;)

I have tried both versions but did not work out as I needed. Should I delete my whole fsd setup?

Aurora should NOT be installed to the same folder as FSD/F3... if that's what you did, delete all the files and install aurora again...