RealModScene
Mattie

Aurora 0.1a by Phoenix (Hotfix #1 - Look Inside)

needs the ability to rename games outside the program, like on the pc instead. or maybe read the folder names as game names like xexmenu does it. i do not like the internal disc names that fsd and aurora uses. it bugs me to see Â® in game titles. it would take to long to rename all my games and if i needed to reinstall or somehow it gets corrupted, then i would have to start all over again. no really an option would you say?

This is incredible. Aurora works so well. New BoxArt layouts are just creazy. Covers looks so well and so crisp on some layouts.

FTP works fine. Since File Browser inside plugin I don't really need File Manager so it's fine. LiNK works fine. Title updates works fine.

Even game.xex was searched in Whatch_Dogs folder and thanks to that I'm able to run W_D with enabled TU and without need of patching xex with xexp.

Easly connected to Unity with Request Tab. Looks like everything works for me besides WEB ui. For some reason I'm not able to call Web UI in FireFox with my static IP adress for console which works fine in FSD. But besides that everything works awesome.

This is incredible. Aurora works so well. New BoxArt layouts are just creazy. Covers looks so well and so crisp on some layouts.

FTP works fine. Since File Browser inside plugin I don't really need File Manager so it's fine. LiNK works fine. Title updates works fine.

Even game.xex was searched in Whatch_Dogs folder and thanks to that I'm able to run W_D with enabled TU and without need of patching xex with xexp.

Easly connected to Unity with Request Tab. Looks like everything works for me besides WEB ui. For some reason I'm not able to call Web UI in FireFox with my static IP adress for console which works fine in FSD. But besides that everything works awesome.

thanks for you comment. Aurora does not have it's own webui (yet), just the one from plugin (at port 9999)

needs the ability to rename games outside the program, like on the pc instead. or maybe read the folder names as game names like xexmenu does it. i do not like the internal disc names that fsd and aurora uses. it bugs me to see Â® in game titles. it would take to long to rename all my games and if i needed to reinstall or somehow it gets corrupted, then i would have to start all over again. no really an option would you say?

We get the names from xbox.com. you could do it on pc if you want, you can use an sqlite application to edit the content.db located in the data/databases folder.

Could even write a replace query for that like replace " ®" with "" or something.

Something new to play with :) Is there any chance there will be a media center integrated in to this in the future? the 360 could really use a homebrew media player :)

Thanks guys.

Thank beautiful heart I Stmtaa in this new update does not I've got no problem Thanks

Pretty sleek for an alpha release if you're asking me.  I'm finding that this loads and browses significantly faster than FSD.  Not only that but the browsing is much more fluid, large boxart looks vastly better on my 55" and even the spines are easy to read.  I really like the filters feature and find that though they take a little getting used to, significantly cut down search times when dealing with large libraries.  Also, the glowing gold favorites box is a good touch if you ask me.

This release actually fixed a pressing problem I was having with FSD.  I was using 2 x 1 TB external drives and a 500 GB internal.  For reasons unknown to me, when I added the games folder from both Terabyte drives, it added double entries for every single game in my library, even XBLA games stored on the internal drive were doubled.  I installed Aurora today and sure enough, problem solved!

One minor thing, went to boot Halo 2 to test Xbox Classic compatibility (I'm running the Xbox1 compatibility files) and it wouldn't boot, instead it exited to M$ dash.  Booted through FSD, created a save game, applied TU and map packss and then booted Aurora/Halo 2 and it worked just fine.  

Fantastic release!  I can't wait for future updates, fantastic work as always!

finally got me to log in after ... forever.

congrats, team, on pushing the build to the next stage.

Thank you for this new dashboard but i got some problems with it.
When i want to download cover or anything for my games, it writes "downloading X item" it download nothing, even if i try to do it manually (Y then refresh). On the contrary, the cover download work well with Freestyle.

Thanks for your help.

We get the names from xbox.com. you could do it on pc if you want, you can use an sqlite application to edit the content.db located in the data/databases folder.

Could even write a replace query for that like replace " ®" with "" or something.

Great unexpected supprise...

Are the games on the vid extracted ISO's or god format ??

Great unexpected supprise...

Are the games on the vid extracted ISO's or god format ??

I don't know the format of those games, but in general we get temporary name from GOD container, or default.xex, if none we try folder name, but asynchronicaly we get the name from xbox.com and all names will be updated if possible.

Hi guys. Tested aurora today and i'm really like it. Thanks for you nice work :)

I have only 1 question. U wrote "Disabled features in alpha:

View Previews / achievements / related content"

​What does it mean "Disabled achievements"? I wont get achievement if I''l do it or what?
Thanks for advance

Hi guys. Tested aurora today and i'm really like it. Thanks for you nice work :)

I have only 1 question. U wrote "Disabled features in alpha:

View Previews / achievements / related content"

​What does it mean "Disabled achievements"? I wont get achievement if I''l do it or what?

Thanks for advance

In the game details view, there is a menu to check your achievements for that game, this is currently disabled. (Same as the preview menu and the content menu's).

Thats all. It won't do anything to your achievements.

All guys with a blackscreen issue and resolve it, tell us what you do for it ^^

Solved: Activate xhttp in Dashlaunch ;)

Nice One , just next update make section so xbox 360 games & other applications or XBLA alone everyone in its tab ,and also when you creat path then enter to it to change it , it doesn't work , fix when some dlc's shown as games , hope you'll fix it soon 

Nice One , just next update make section so xbox 360 games & other applications or XBLA alone everyone in its tab ,and also when you creat path then enter to it to change it , it doesn't work , fix when some dlc's shown as games , hope you'll fix it soon

Won't happen... there are filters for that

• Like 1

Won't happen... there are filters for that

OMG love dis releaze, just one small thing, could you change it to be exactly like FSDD3  rev 775 cause tabs are super duper and I hate learneing how to do new things and also could you make it be like M$ dash instead cause I changed my mind and also will this be live safe cause if it's not you guys are total boner heads cause I saw a guy do it on youtube with COD sniper modz and it was totes legit cause it was on youtube, plus I won't be donating my monies cause I'm totes broke from buying a $300 RGH and also it should grant wishes and make my dad respect me. K thx bye!

• Like 2

same here

I got past the black screen. Problem was dashlaunch. I put aurora on a USB stick w/ it set default in launch.ini (and no other settings) and it boots just fine. I'm pretty sure it was livestrong or something else that was the culprit. 

edit: nm didn't notice it was solved above

I got past the black screen. Problem was dashlaunch. I put aurora on a USB stick w/ it set default in launch.ini (and no other settings) and it boots just fine. I'm pretty sure it was livestrong or something else that was the culprit.

It's xhttp ;)

i have no idea what a filter suppose to be ... :S ..why is a tab something bad?

i have no idea what a filter suppose to be ... :S ..why is a tab something bad?

A filter is something that lets you skip games in certain lists...

Tabs are bad because Aurora is supposed to be a CLEAN thing, it's not supposed to be full of shit in the UI like F3... if you really want to have all that stuff, don't use Aurora, use F3... they both work with the same games, and the features you're looking for are also already available in F3...

OMG love dis releaze, just one small thing, could you change it to be exactly like FSDD3  rev 775 cause tabs are super duper and I hate learneing how to do new things and also could you make it be like M$ dash instead cause I changed my mind and also will this be live safe cause if it's not you guys are total boner heads cause I saw a guy do it on youtube with COD sniper modz and it was totes legit cause it was on youtube, plus I won't be donating my monies cause I'm totes broke from buying a $300 RGH and also it should grant wishes and make my dad respect me. K thx bye!

I love you- also thanks for the kind words in the previous post. Positivity is great to see.