RealModScene
Hayarex

Not access my account in FSD3

Good, an error username and password when I access my account on the new page appears FSD3 not understand why all well placed

• Like 1

The thing I dont understand is that there are a few people who can play and there are people who cant.

No I just want to play around and it is still that mistake myself in the new ad comes as standard but I try to connect to my console does not work anyone found a solution??

i have this problem too...................what should i do to connetct jqe360??...................ty so much

I have no access to my account in FSD incorrect user password and that I can do? :unsure:

• Like 1

Same here :S

I tried everything ... Changed my password to 12345 - not working, then registered new account - not working, always getting "Failed to connect to server, check your username and password".
I'm afraid you broke something by moving the site to new location :(

I would just like to point out that yesterday everything worked normally, bad things started happening when you switched to new site.

• Like 1

Yes, but I didn't forward any ports except to one needed for LINK, and Test shows they are good.
Can you tell me all the ports I should forward and try again ?

I am doing it manually too.

There are 2 persons who I know who are using their routers DMZ, and they can play without any problems.

I think this is the reason why we cant play, just a little theory.

Yes of course.

I dont have any possibility to test DMZ.

Is there anybody who can use once manually set up ports and forward once port with DMZ?

First; Don't post questions in the Tutorials section

Second; Ask in english! this isn't a brazilian/portuguese forum ;)

I have tested DMZ right now, same problem, failed to connect to server ... :S
I did everything I could come up, I even thought DNS was cached so I tried Google DNS, tried wired network, also wireless network, but nothing works ...

I can not connect to JQE on my rgh, I am logged into the site more xboxunity.net, aprece a message saying that my password or my account is wrong, how to proceed?

I can not connect to JQE on my rgh, I am logged into the site more xboxunity.net, aprece a message saying that my password or my account is wrong, how to proceed?

In the console try to re-grab your API Key, if that doesn't work post steps to what you are doing. Saying you can't connect from console doesn't mean anything to me. Are you in HUD and can't see games? no System Link tab? Can't link console? Fails auth in test?

give me exact steps and information and i will do my best to help you. The DNS and site change needed to happen for a lot of reasons. Sorry it cause some problems, but TBH we are saying larger user connections than before as the site is now able to handle them. The old sites really drained server resources. A few growing pains is a small price for what will end up being a better service.

When I press the guide button in a game, that worked before perfectly with LiNK, the System Link tab is grey and there is nothing happening when I press A.

Thats why I tried to reenter my login data in the FSD settings, but I am only getting the error message "Failed to connect to server, check your username and password". I also tried a newer account created on the xboxunity website, which didnt work too. Ports have been set manually (only those 2 ports that are in FSD are also set in my router).

@turshija try to change your ports, so the old port rules are not active or delete the old port rules and try it again with DMZ.

Good luck!

I cant link my xbox to the account and (plugins) "link" doesn't work ingame

No puedo vincular mi xbox a la cuenta y el plugins "link" no funciona dentro del juego

OK i worked through this with one user, the Linking of the console works now. The test fails, but it works online. I will resolve the test as soon as i can.