RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Hayarex

No llega el mensaje de restaurar contraseña ayuda

use the password reset option and asks me to copy my email to tell me q copy sent an email and check my inbox and no email appears no hope help me thanks

Please provide details on your user account. I do know the email features are working. I have tested numerous times today.

use the password reset option and asks me to copy my email and sent me the supposedly reset the password and check my inbox and junk email box and does not appear 

my email is oxylon03@gmail.com 

congratulations on your new website and thank you very much for your attention 

I translated with google translator text

I've found that activation links are not getting to hotmail or gmail. I didn't even know that I had to wait for an activation mail until I registered a yahoo acount. You could put that in the registration form! Also I would like the activation of my hotmail and gmail accounts. Thanks

my users

sebasoft@ 

sebasoft@

respectively

EDIT: Also the forgot password email doesn't have the username, and exported JQ3 users doesn't have names so the mails is cryptic. Need more info on this mail.

Hola.. tengo problemas con mi cuenta, ya que no puedo ingresar.. tengo 2 cuentas pero olvide el nombre de usuario.

los mails correspondientes son :   ripmenx@gmail.com
                                                      sebastian.correaar@gmail.com

muchas gracias..

Hola.. tengo problemas con mi cuenta, ya que no puedo ingresar.. tengo 2 cuentas pero olvide el nombre de usuario.

los mails correspondientes son :   ripmenx@gmail.com

sebastian.correaar@gmail.com

muchas gracias..

inglesias muchas gracias! ;D