RealModScene
Mattie

New Site XboxUnity.net

Thanks, that is great but for now I can't login my console into my account. I can login on website but can't on console with the same password and username.

It gives me "Failed to connect to server" error. Joining rooms on website doesn't work either. And what's up with LiNK games list ?? So now you chose game in order to see how many people plays it on LiNK. It's not possible to see which games are currently online at once. Or is there going to be some sort of list like it was before ?

Great site! 

But why is there no total users online count like on the old site? cause i always visit the site to check if there are a lot of people first before playing. And would be nice to have the list sorted to descending order of how many people are playing on each game. 

edit: wait never mind. I just saw the sort feature just now! my apolgies. 

edit: but i still dont see the total users online on the whole system link though. only on individual games.

edit: i just tested it on my 360 and ports are failed and the jqe autherntication is failed too. :( 

agree need a total users online and a direct link to System Link online plz 

Is your xbox not connecting to jqe360 too? Mine is failed. but checking the site, there are lots of people on system link right now so im guessing only  a few people has this problem. Maybe because im not on the latest dashboard?

Is your xbox not connecting to jqe360 too? Mine is failed. but checking the site, there are lots of people on system link right now so im guessing only  a few people has this problem. Maybe because im not on the latest dashboard?

yah same here all updated to 16547 FSD 775 DL 3.12 ports fine. tryed reseting password and api key still user name fail

yah same here all updated to 16547 FSD 775 DL 3.12 ports fine. tryed reseting password and api key still user name fail

i reset my api key now and i hope this works.

i cant even sign into the site, i forgot my password and requested a new one, i receive it and it still wont let me sign in, please advise, regards

Ps i tried to register a new account, put all my details in and it says please correct the red fields, Its not showing anything red?

We apologize for any problems you all are experience-  we're addressing issues as fast as we can-  the transition for the most part went smoothly with misc bugs that we are ironing out.

This new website should be fully compatible with the latest release of Freestyle3 and LiNK.

Please keep letting us know if there are any other issues you come across.

advance congratulations on your new website 

but I have problems to connect to the link in my console 

tells me wrong user and pass

"Failed to connect to server, check your username and password". Can't connect my console to JQE360, I have a new account from Unity and still can not login wich means I can't play in system link. Too bad.

I asked 2 persons who are able to play on LiNK and they said, that they are using their routers demilitarized zone.

I am forwarding the ports manually and I am not able to play on LiNK (my router doesnt contain DMZ).

Maybe this could help you with fixing the issues?

There are many cheaters, even if it doesnt bring much the report function should be implemented.

• Like 3

Awsome having accounts all under one roof,i'd changed isp & forgot to update email at jqe & since i'd forgotten password the reset was sent to old addy which i no longer had acess too,no prob now can login yipppeeeeee

Liking the new layout especially the info bit where it says x amount of covers & how many updates etc

Had problemsw with connecting my account but now, i just changed my password and thats it! My account is now connected.