RealModScene
Mattie

New Site XboxUnity.net

please help

my friend send registered to http://xboxunity.net/ but did not receive a confirmation by email

user -  Alex_cig

thanks

Did he check junk/spam folder?

If not, tell him to contact the admins to verify the e-mail address was correct...

THANKS 4 THE GREAT WORK AND 4 EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING. THANKS FOR GIVING US THE CHANCE TO PLAY GAMES ONLINE.. YOU GUYS HELPED A LOT LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD . WE ARE SO LUCKY HAVING YOU ^-^ THANK YOU SO MUCH . BEST OF LUCK ^_-.

• Like 1

I was able to log onto XboxUnity.net after numerous attempts yesterday 8/24/15 (forgot my JQE password after a long abscence from the scene). Today I'm unable to logon even after several password resets. After a logon attempt I read; "Login to JQE360. Please enter your username and password.  Login failed. Please try again"  :unsure:

Username is wantin2mod. Any suggestions or instructions

Thanks.

Edit: (facepalm) I was entering my email address rather than my username. I shouldn't be attempting anything but sleep when I'm absolutely exhausted after a long day.

. . . Carry on . . .

please help me

I'm having issues connecting xboxunity too.

I asked for a new password, received the code but it don't work. It keeps asking for: Login to JQE360, Please enter your username and password.

My username is michelmarinho

Thanks for all.

Did he check junk/spam folder?

If not, tell him to contact the admins to verify the e-mail address was correct...

Hi master swizzy. So im in dire need of you meek assistance once again.

Ahem. So I am now using Aurora, got my bricked x360 corona 16mb nand fixed myself

And tried to enable the System Link feature.

I followed all the steps from some of the TUTs to enable my x360 to use wifi and the system link.

Got few problems on the process but later on, i got all the requirements working when I "verified" it over Aurora. It passed it all.

So here's my problem. Everything seemed to be fine, passed the verifications,

But when I launched a game, and tried to do system link, the "System Link" menu seemed to be whited out. 

It's completely white leaving me unable to click it.

Im guessing i might havent set some features on/off over the dashlaunch which resulted into this.

And if not, what else could be the problem?  :(

Thank yuu!!!

I noticed the xboxunity website is offline. Any idea if the team is going to make it online again? Thank you

This is a known issue, that has been there for as long as the server has been up. Some email services get the email, and others dont. Kind of hard to fix. When one of the admins on the xboxunity site sees this, they will enable your account, and let you know. I dont have that kind of access there, so I cant help you.

4 hours ago, vergil2504 said:

Why registration not working its say is done my register but i try login and it fail!?

bruh how am i supposed to see this i made a post just for dis 

use a gmail email problemo is with the emailio 

si si gmail

and why 254093 and not 2504 ;)

On 03/07/2014 at 4:04 PM, Mattie said:

unit.0002.png

Como você pode ter notado, temos um novo site: http://XboxUnity.net

Covers, Marketplace e LiNK agora são combinados em 1 pacote completo: Unity.

Todos os usuários são migrados e você pode fazer login com seu antigo nome de usuário e senha.

Também adicionamos um novo fórum de suporte: http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/forum/52-unity-support/

Apreciar!

Boa noite já criei a conta no site mas não chega o E-mail de confirmação teria alguma forma de me ajudar.

Excited to explore XboxUnity.net, hoping for a vibrant community, helpful resources, and a smooth browsing experience for all things Xbox.