RealModScene
Mattie

New Site XboxUnity.net

I have not liked the new interface. There are very little informations and looks like you are on a empty website. It's my opinion...

I have not liked the new interface. There are very little informations and looks like you are on a empty website. It's my opinion...

Well i like it, but it could get some new functions and maybe again a single page overview (additional as option to list)

do not like it, I see it a little messy, then when I put the mid in the search does not work :unsure:

• Sad 1

what is it your searching for it won't locate it if your spelling isn't correct

• Sad 1

what is it your searching for it won't locate it if your spelling isn't correct

here's an example with the MID 61893C9D: call of duty ghost Italian

ohh men, you've ruined a good page like "link.jqe360" its even better than the new site, xboxunite page interface it's worst, awful, it's like my little brother had done it... you can't do noning, can't see the rooms, and no link to download the Title Update to PC. :thumbdown:​ 

ohh men, you've ruined a good page like "link.jqe360" its even better than the new site, xboxunite page interface it's worst, awful, it's like my little brother had done it... you can't do noning, can't see the rooms, and no link to download the Title Update to PC. :thumbdown:​ 

left clik it where it says updates to the right,a popup will open up with downward facng arrow & a + sign,the downward arrow is the one your after i can only assume the + is for the 360 to auto download at next login ? the hover menu has no writing basicly looks like an empty widget

• Thanks 1

I share :clap:

I can't login or register on xboxunit.net

help me please

Did you have an account on jqe360.com? if so; have you tried to reset your password? if not; what's the error you are getting?

I'm having issues connecting xboxunity.

I asked for a new password, received the code but it won't work. It keeps asking for: Login to JQE360, Please enter your username and password.

I'm having issues connecting xboxunity.

I asked for a new password, received the code but it won't work. It keeps asking for: Login to JQE360, Please enter your username and password.

So, your account on http://xboxunity.net isn't working, and you've tried to reset your password? is that correct?

I asked 2 persons who are able to play on LiNK and they said, that they are using their routers demilitarized zone.

I am forwarding the ports manually and I am not able to play on LiNK (my router doesnt contain DMZ).

Maybe this could help you with fixing the issues?

Hello, contact with your ISP and claim about ports you need. (DMZ is not on ordinary Router that everyone buy )

Atte

MegaBlitoX

Hello, contact with your ISP and claim about ports you need. (DMZ is not on ordinary Router that everyone buy )

Atte

MegaBlitoX

DMZ is available on many consumer routers where i live (Sweden), idk what you have where you live, but it's a common feature which basically disables the firewall in the router...

please help me

I'm having issues connecting xboxunity

I asked for a new password, received the code but it don't work. It keeps asking for: Login to JQE360, Please enter your username and password.

please help me

I'm having issues connecting xboxunity

I asked for a new password, received the code but it don't work. It keeps asking for: Login to JQE360, Please enter your username and password.

what is your user account name on Unity?

hello, 

I already have a unity account and am contasmment offline Error f3000003. 

ID Error ... 

Finally, under the 3072 and 3071 FSD ports are released and I constantly fail at random ...

I saw with my ISP and everything is ok on their side (test on my line! ...). 

(sorry for translation, I'm French ...)

Same thing with AURORA

thank you for your reply

vikofarber

Your account has not been activated using the verification email. I have sent another one, pleas check your email and verify your account.

hello,

I already have a unity account and am contasmment offline Error f3000003.

ID Error ...

Finally, under the 3072 and 3071 FSD ports are released and I constantly fail at random ...

I saw with my ISP and everything is ok on their side (test on my line! ...).

(sorry for translation, I'm French ...)

Same thing with AURORA

thank you for your reply

Make sure to set a static IP for your xbox in your routers settings.