RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
falaga

When will the FSD plugin update come?

Hello,

As some of you already noticed, jqe360.com seems to have moved to xboxunity.net.

However, is there any information about the release date for the plugin update,

which would make it possible to play trough xboxunity.net?

• Like 1

i did not notice and i dont now what you try to tell lol

fsd plugin updates would come out inofficially when we will have source which will badly happen after several years

we have to extend plug ins externaly, well its basically writing own plugins, which work similar to the fsd plugin

at least we would need connectivity "api" to their database which they also keep anonymous

i hate closed source :D

• Like 1

Hello-

Unity is intended to work seamlessly with the existing plugin release.  While there may initially be plenty of bugs; by the time they are worked out- you shouldn't notice any difference.

Please bear with us.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Ok, thanks for the information.

So if I understood everything correctly, we won't be able to play through LiNK/XboxUnity until the plugin has been released?

Really? Its not working for me... "System Link" is grey for me.

Sorry for the wrong link, I will correct it.

LiNK should be working-  I would imagine if System Link is grey its because you aren't in a LiNK compatible game, your username or API key aren't set.   If you are still having problems- maybe try a cold reboot.

If still, you may want to check back in a couple of hours-  there may be an issue that is currently in the process of being resolved.

What is the API key for? Should I reset it?

I was in Black Ops 2, which is definitely system link compatible (I was playing 2 days ago).

My username and password are both set in the settings of course.

• Like 1

lol wait for real what is this new project ?

and why the damn this is NOT in the RSS feed which is not updated ?

let other people update it then if you dont have time

and why this movement ? Was it necessary ?

maybe I'm missing something.

If LINK is working but I can't log in in the jqe360 form in the FSD, how could systemlink tab in game be working?

Cause my experience is that if you do not login in jqe360 with your user and password, systemlink won't work.

Could you please clarify me about the procedure or if I'm missing something?

lol you dont have to log in in jqe everytime

you just have to fill in the jqe tab in fsd settings once and connect it just ONCE

no pc browser needed, no more "log in" needed

He obviously did it already before and when he noticed that system link is grey, he tried to type the login data again.

Same problem for me.

Edit:

It says "Failed to connect to server, check your username and password".

I thought there may have been a problem with "importing" my account to xboxunity.net,

that's why I tried to create a new account, but when I filled out everything it said "SQL Error".

He obviously did it already before and when he noticed that system link is grey, he tried to type the login data again.

Same problem for me.

That's right! I found grey systemlink than I went back and I tryed to see if the log-in to jqe was successful. Obviously the log-in failed and that's the reason I can't play online I suppose.

So even if LiNk is working as stated but I can't log in the jqe360 via the FSD, basically you can't play! At least I think it is so, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Buenas ayuda por favor desde el cambio de pagina a http://xboxunity.net/ no me logea mi cuenta de jqe360 en mi xbox360 y no puedo jugar interconexion me podrian ayudar con esto gracias  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Good help please from changing product http://xboxunity.net/ me not jqe360 logs on my account and my xbox360 can not play interconnection could help me with this thanks :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

currently some people are playing

they clone it i think

i hope they do a PM Message system at least on the homepage as new feature i mean that should be done quick

maybe it will be ported to the console as external plug in if there will be no source with some hacks or external server i dunno

Buenas ayuda por favor desde el cambio de pagina a http://xboxunity.net/ no me logea mi cuenta de jqe360 en mi xbox360 y no puedo jugar interconexion me podrian ayudar con esto gracias  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Good help please from changing product http://xboxunity.net/ me not jqe360 logs on my account and my xbox360 can not play interconnection could help me with this thanks :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Some friend who I asked have this problem, too. The only thing we can do is waiting.

Es Algo Raro en la nueva pagina mi cuenta me logea muy normal pero en la xbox no y quiero jugar online....... entonces lo unico es esperar ???

Something Weird is the new page tells me he logs on my very average but the xbox does not want to play online and then ....... the only thing is to wait??

You could also hack the database and try to fix the problem yourself (I didn't say that) or you can release a new plugin, but I think the easiest thing you can do is waiting :)

hi dudes

is there any program to run the multiplayer modes in jtag ? until solving the issue with jqe360

if there is another way     plz   share it 

thank you