RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Syed Talha Khalid

Browser For Xbox 360

Is there a browser for xbox 360 Jtag??? I have Tried the WMC one it is not good You need to connect your computer first :( But i want any Software like XMplayer FF play??? Or Some one plzzz cr8 The Browser for Xbox 360 or can i use IE withOut XBLA?

What kind of browser do you want?

XMPlayer/FFPlay have nothing to do with browsing the web

IE doesn't work without Xbox Live (XBLA is something entirely different; Xbox Live Arcade)

Well maybe the next update would do the IE thing buuuuuuuuuuuuut

You mean 16756? nope... we've already tried that...

:( SaD i want a Web Browser By The way To Browse web on a Big Screen. So they aren't anyone who can create one For FSD?

I like the idea RMS Freshman

on a Dualnand with the App updates and then fake live and an xbox live acc ?

I like this idea :p

even the xex are patchable but i think this should be doable

i doubt it these apps use cloud computing or something familiar.

It could even be possible to port an open Source browser

well it should be working if you can think logic

i cant think of a persistent xbox live connection or cloud computing, because it would just not be necessary

i bet swizzy just tries, because he did not test it like the way i would do

well it should be working if you can think logic

i cant think of a persistent xbox live connection or cloud computing, because it would just not be necessary

i bet swizzy just tries, because he did not test it like the way i would do

Dual NAND would work yes, but ONLY in the original part of things...

Why are you doubting everything i say? we've tested things out, i'm not the only one... just because i'm the one that is talking about the tests we've done so-far on this forum doesn't mean i'm the only one testing things... perhaps i should tell cOz never to release future updates? is that what you want to get out of this?

A lot of newer RGH owners really need to remember the purpose of having a Jtag or RGH console, it is not to browse the web, or an array of other things I see being asked all to often these days,, the intended purpose behind these console modifications is to allow homebrew development via the ability to run unsigned code. With that being said the idea of a homebrew web browser is great, but why would any dev spend their time making a program that would be outdone by any smartphone or tablet, game console browsers are just terrible imo, the one on ps3 has always been terrible, and from what I hear IE on xbl is not much better. Point is if you have to browse the web on your console keep a dual nand or retail console for that, it is not what a Jtag or RGH is for ;)

• Like 2