RealModScene
lyonz2004

Any one have any RGH consoles?

Looking to buy a Rgh console all i really need is the console itself no harddrive ,controllers or cables . i prefer it to be jasper or a console with no issues of failing or red ringing. not looking to pay more then 100 , let me know! thanks

100 Euro? 100 USD? what?

Also, does that include shipping? where are you from? (perhaps you would prefer staying local?)

i will sell u a xenon jtag all hookups with 60gb hdd fsd and dashlaunch installed. no games. for $100 shipped from 54768 with eBay/paypal verified.

No thanks I prefer jasper consoles and I just need the console

good luck finding a jasper 16 jtag console or less u want a jasper RGH console ether way good luck. i broke down myself in just got my hands on a banned dual nand Trinity slim FSD 3 LiNK/RG Loader. jasper 16 jtag consoles r so hard to come by cheap or even find one 

I have a jasper rgh but the nand needs reflashed accidently got messed up the other day so I was just seeing what a replacement would cost

$100 seems low to me, seems like a non modded console would cost as much, but hey, if you can find one, more power to you.

I'm open to offers but as I stated I'm only looking for the console no other accessories or wires non modded console only goes for well under 100 these days