RealModScene
Aaron Renicks

FSD Plugin not loading

So I don't know what I've done but all of a sudden the FSD plugin stopped working so I can't see my system temperatures or anything, not even the System Link Option.

I've tried deleting the whole FSD file then reinstalling it but nothing, I've clicked Load on the "FSD Plugin not loaded" and it did nothing, I tried manually loading the FreeStyleDashPlugin.xex and nothing.

I'm on 16747 and I don't know what else to do..

Do you have any dashlaunch plugins loaded? or anything like that? i've recently seen that some game trainers cause issues with the FSD plugin...

Do you have any dashlaunch plugins loaded? or anything like that? i've recently seen that some game trainers cause issues with the FSD plugin...

I've loaded trainers in the past but they never effected my FSD but I don't have any loaded. I've restarted my console as-well :/

And you are running the latest version of FSD? (775)?

only time i have issues is with the dreammaster skin v3.0 in that the LiNK settings won't stay ticked,it's worth a go so try switching back to default theme in fsd 3,the mustardy & blue one or dream theme v2.5

@Swizzy

check your pm..cheers

And you are running the latest version of FSD? (775)?

Yes.

only time i have issues is with the dreammaster skin v3.0 in that the LiNK settings won't stay ticked,it's worth a go so try switching back to default theme in fsd 3,the mustardy & blue one or dream theme v2.5

@Swizzy

check your pm..cheers

I don't use themes, I only ever customise the default one to full Black, plus as I stated I deleted and reinstalled FSD..

re download fsd it may have got corrupted ? grab v735 as well try both

I reinstalled it and it didn't wor, also updated my dash to 16756 thinking it would fix it but it hasn't :/

Below are known working backups of freestyle that i use in case of balls up if neither of them work your issue is elsewhere,remove any extra skins from skins folder as i added some before uploading to my storage.All are portable so can run from anywhere you place em,however try replacing the plugin itself with a new downloaded one & not from the dash you already have

fsd3Rev58

https://mega.co.nz/#F!8RsQGZob!sIwcWvHCKj8Pgq5aB3odYw

fsd3Rev735

https://mega.co.nz/#F!xJ0DCAaI!fUV7kXMCRFH-CguxTSK4MA

fsd3Rev775

https://mega.co.nz/#F!AZ9SVYCC!_8sDb3g6ZEYWhE1uE3dt3w

I cleared my Launch.ini's and that seemed to fix the problem, no idea why it didn't work the first time. Thanks for the help guys :)

So, you removed it and now it's working?

Probably something in your old settings causing the problem...

hello. I have acquired a slim rgh trinity dual nand xbox. I am a noob to all of this and was successfull at updating to the latest dash and updated to the newest fsd3. now fsd3 isnt starting up automatically, my games that are on my 2tb hd are not showing up and when I press the xbox menu button the link is not there and neither is the freestyle home like it used to be. the xbox menu box looks the same as if I was in normal xbox mode. I also noticed while trying to re setup link the fsd plug in is not and will not load? I did change some plugins in dashlaunch for a gtav trainer but cant seem to find the ones I removed to replace. also I am using xbox neighborhood but am not exactly sure how to edit or what to edit the  launch.ini. I am sorry for my ignorance but my eyes are blown out from reading page after page and watching multiple videos on what to do. is there anything i am missing and if so can somebody assit me with my problem?

Thank you very much in advance for any help given.

hello. I have acquired a slim rgh trinity dual nand xbox. I am a noob to all of this and was successfull at updating to the latest dash and updated to the newest fsd3. now fsd3 isnt starting up automatically, my games that are on my 2tb hd are not showing up and when I press the xbox menu button the link is not there and neither is the freestyle home like it used to be. the xbox menu box looks the same as if I was in normal xbox mode. I also noticed while trying to re setup link the fsd plug in is not and will not load? I did change some plugins in dashlaunch for a gtav trainer but cant seem to find the ones I removed to replace. also I am using xbox neighborhood but am not exactly sure how to edit or what to edit the  launch.ini. I am sorry for my ignorance but my eyes are blown out from reading page after page and watching multiple videos on what to do. is there anything i am missing and if so can somebody assit me with my problem?

Thank you very much in advance for any help given.

What version do you mean with "latest"? 16767? 16756 or 16747?

The latest officially supported by dashlaunch is 16747, none of the updates after that is actually required... and if you are using the official dashlaunch with a higher version that's why it's not working the "default=" option is what tells dashlaunch what to start when you aren't pressing any other button... all options have an explanation in the "info_launch.ini" file included with dashlaunch, i'd recommend downloading it to get more information...

7 hours ago, RasTuffRebel said:

can you drop me a launch.ini who allows me to go directly on FSD please??

You edit it with a text file, or use dashlaunch and save the setting.. You don't need help to do this