RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
lyonz2004

Xbox wont boot after power off while nand flash was running

so i have a phat jasper rgh console which has been  running absolutely flawless and just updated to the 16537 dashboard, however today when the unfortunate happend i was booting in xell to play a emulator however it seems the hard drive i was using contained something to flash my nand and the console was powered off i believe while it was doing its thing , at first it would power on just would not boot so i waited awhile unplugged it and now i get nothing now power what so ever pretty mad about it , i dont know the inner workings of this console or how to go about messing with it since i bought it years back so i cant give much info other then that. is this xbox now beyond repair? :/

so i have a phat jasper rgh console which has been  running absolutely flawless and just updated to the 16537 dashboard, however today when the unfortunate happend i was booting in xell to play a emulator however it seems the hard drive i was using contained something to flash my nand and the console was powered off i believe while it was doing its thing , at first it would power on just would not boot so i waited awhile unplugged it and now i get nothing now power what so ever pretty mad about it , i dont know the inner workings of this console or how to go about messing with it since i bought it years back so i cant give much info other then that. is this xbox now beyond repair? :/

Do you have a dump from your console since before?

Do you know what hack was installed exactly?

It's probably fixable, just not "easy", it defenietly requires you to use a NAND-X or similar to reflash the nand, however... it might be that the SMC is wrong causing it to not want to let you do anything unless you time a erase just right...

I may still have the nand dump on my computer  do you know the default name it saves to, is it flashdmp.bin? i know i have the cpu and dvd key as well. i opened the the box for the first time since ive had it looks like coolrunner is installed other than that is just what i know from what the seller told me which it is a rgh mod jasper console. If this console is fixable ill have to send it out to someone if it wont cost me to much. as i dont have time to fix it myself.

I may still have the nand dump on my computer  do you know the default name it saves to, is it flashdmp.bin? i know i have the cpu and dvd key as well. i opened the the box for the first time since ive had it looks like coolrunner is installed other than that is just what i know from what the seller told me which it is a rgh mod jasper console. If this console is fixable ill have to send it out to someone if it wont cost me to much. as i dont have time to fix it myself.

It depends on what tool you used to dump it... default names include: flashdmp.bin, nanddump1.bin and some also have the console cpukey/serial in the name

I believe i used flash360 the only files i have are flashdmp.bin and updflash.bin

The solution would be to get a hardware flasher connected and writing the updflash.bin and it should hopefully work, if not then you'd have to get XeLL running so you can get your cpukey then build yourself a donor nand instead...

ok thanks for your help as i stated before i will need to find someone i can ship this out to that knows what they are doing i wouldnt feel comfortable trying it myself and i dont have much time to mess with it. So hopefully somebody on this site can help me out!?

ok thanks for your help as i stated before i will need to find someone i can ship this out to that knows what they are doing i wouldnt feel comfortable trying it myself and i dont have much time to mess with it. So hopefully somebody on this site can help me out!?

To do that we need to know where you live, for instance if you live in sweden you can send it to me and i'll fix it for you... but, you'd have to pay for the shipping to and from me yourself (of course)

i live in washington state so ill have to find someone in usa to repair it for me ill cover the cost of repair + shipping.