RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Modestas Gailevicius

Saints row 4 century edition title update

I just downloaded this game and it asks for title update for dlcs. I have downloaded and putted in the right folder but its still not showing up in the game it says tu 0. I never had sucha problem please help

in fsd it shows that heres no tu for this game

I just downloaded this game and it asks for title update for dlcs. I have downloaded and putted in the right folder but its still not showing up in the game it says tu 0. I never had sucha problem please help

in fsd it shows that heres no tu for this game

Are you sure you installed the correct TU for your version of the game? are you sure you installed it in the correct directory?

Are you sure you installed the correct TU for your version of the game? are you sure you installed it in the correct directory?

Yes im sure im not the only one who has this problem by the way theres a two files in disc 1 named title update.bin and title update1.bin

But with rgh we cant install it like from dvd because then you press install it goes back to fsd

Yes im sure im not the only one who has this problem by the way theres a two files in disc 1 named title update.bin and title update1.bin

But with rgh we cant install it like from dvd because then you press install it goes back to fsd

For those files you have to use a GOD package to install or get the game as a retail copy and install it from there...

I had the same problem with this game.   Tried disc 1 as a god package and got the same error.

Anyway, I've just managed to get it working...

If you can extract the files for disc 1, you need to get access to the content directory and copy the files from the content\0000000000000000\ffed2000\ffffffff directory of disc 1 to the internal drive of your xbox, however, it needs to go into this folder: content\0000000000000000\4b4d07f6\00000002

I then downloaded TU7 for the game through FSD and tried launching it, but still got the same error about a title update being needed.

So, I told FSD to download all the other title updates available for the game, and marked them all as active.  Relaunched the game and the error has gone away and all the dlc is available :)

• Like 1

hi guys

i am also having a problem with getting this game going,got it as far as saying it has extra content available but needs title update to work but cant seem to install it,tried fsd but it does'nt support TU anymore,tried aurora but update does'nt come up when refreshed (probably because its the century edition) tried installing the TU from disk 1 all over like in cache,0000000002 etc and it shows as TU7 in aurora but no TU in system link so obviously not installed.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

ian.