RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
falaga

[LiNK] Friendchecker by xTHORxYusuf

Hello,

I made a program, that searchs all rooms of the games on LiNK for those people, who have been marked as "friend" from your xbox.

It is easy to use.

Just type in your login details, press "Check" and there will be messages with your friend's gamertag, account name, reputation, TU and a few more details. The game, in which your friend is, will be shown in the headline. Unfortunately I didnt find out how to show the room, in which your friends are, but it's still a good tool to fast run and find your friends.

To check all games, it needs around 30 seconds (there are 166 games being checked).

If there are any bugs feel free to report them to me in this topic.

The program has been created by me, xTHORxYusuf / falaga.

I would be very happy about feedback, this is my first AutoIt program with a

graphical user interface.

Friendchecker by xTHORxYusuf.exe

Would be great if there was an option to contact/message your friend as well, But great idea of this program though.

Nice Program,

This is needes as PLUG IN for the FSD

instead of focusing in modifiying the closed source LiNK plugin, we should look at an own Plug In, a new one

What could be done : 

- Online Status PopUps of Friends

- Information about the Friends (LiNK accounts, current game/room status)

- Messaging function

With the XUI Workshop, we now have the possibility to add such plug ins to the HUD, and technically the goal is to get the same functionalty as the Xbox Live Services

This can be done best by the FSD team, I for example dont have any experiences with the XUI Workshop, or generelly coding on the xbox.

while I do agree this would be best implemented by teamFSD, since they have disbanded it is a moot point. In other news if you look really hard all of the latest source for FSD, Link, RxE and other teamFSD stuff has been leaked, so we may see some aftermarket non teamFSD freestyle dash version with some of these features built in. :)

As xboxunity containts its own Friend List, my program is useless now (and it is not even working anymore, because LiNK is gone).

while I do agree this would be best implemented by teamFSD, since they have disbanded it is a moot point. In other news if you look really hard all of the latest source for FSD, Link, RxE and other teamFSD stuff has been leaked, so we may see some aftermarket non teamFSD freestyle dash version with some of these features built in. :)

where is the sources lol

where is the sources lol

Google for it and you shall find it ;) a small hint: XBLH