RealModScene
metalex

dashlaunch 3.13 for dash 16756?

When will Dashlaunch 3.13?

As you can't read... here's an answer:

When we decide to release it... not a single second before that ;)

well,i thinkĀ it is time to release some new good stuffs.i'm sure what people need just are new official dashlaunch and xebuild.which are 16756 compatible.i think those should be enough for most people.some new features aren't so nessesary.can we get these newer softwares soon?.thanks.

well,i thinkĀ it is time to release some new good stuffs.i'm sure what people need just are new official dashlaunch and xebuild.which are 16756 compatible.i think those should be enough for most people.some new features aren't so nessesary.can we get these newer softwares soon?.thanks.

There is no need for the 16756 release, no games require 16756, no TU's require 16756... the ONLY thing that requires 16756 is to be able to go on Xbox Live, that said... read this thread and you'll see what me, cOz and the xeBuild Team think about that... well, i'm the only one that has been actively stating our standing in the matter in the thread of these... but... we all agree on it ;)

yeah,i know this situation,but i think this 16756 is special.it removes some gold member requriments.so i wonder we can use internet explorer on jtag/rgh now?well,i'm unclear about this.and i don't know how that internet explorer works.

yeah,i know this situation,but i think this 16756 is special.it removes some gold member requriments.so i wonder we can use internet explorer on jtag/rgh now?well,i'm unclear about this.and i don't know how that internet explorer works.

It's been tested, the tests came out; no... not possible still...

You don't need Xbox Live GOLD anymore, but you still need Xbox Live...

Internet Explorer for Xbox 360 isn't all that useful anyways, your computer is going to be by far faster, easier and much much better at using for surfing the web...

well,looks like i'm wrong.so it isn't possible even with fakelive?this is too bad.of course ie for xbox isn't useful.but I think it's fun.

Hello hoping to get this resolved

Trying to update to 16747 or 16756

I tried updating to 16747 with official xebuild using dashlaunch and not after flashing using xell my rgh will not boot wont boot into power button sits on solid green light infintele no rrod no shut off boots xell fine after reflash to orignal works fine this is the same with unoficial without dashlauch same proplem I tried multiple times with fresj dumps using nand dumbing tools also

Dosnt even get to intro sits on waiting for signal

Hello hoping to get this resolved

Trying to update to 16747 or 16756

I tried updating to 16747 with official xebuild using dashlaunch and not after flashing using xell my rgh will not boot wont boot into power button sits on solid green light infintele no rrod no shut off boots xell fine after reflash to orignal works fine this is the same with unoficial without dashlauch same proplem I tried multiple times with fresj dumps using nand dumbing tools also

Dosnt even get to intro sits on waiting for signal

Try using the nofcrt patch, or nohdmiwait patch, one of these might solve your problem

Yes there has been a fcrt error but I looked up and it said didnt matter could u point me in the direction of this patche

Just append -a nofcrt to the command line for xeBuild, or select the option to include the nofcrt/disable fcrt patch in your favorite nand builder...

Tnx swizzy sorry about asking about the wcrt patch just woke up was kinda out of it but thank you enabling wcrt patch and nohdmi succesfully updated to 16747 my console even has a way faster boot time uses to have to wait couple mins but now its instant every time