RealModScene
metalex

dashlaunch 3.13 for dash 16756?

hi my console to update 16756 and I wonder if they will get a version of dashlaunch for that dash else who develops the dashlaunch to ask something

• Like 1

There will be a dashlaunch version compatible with dashboard 2.0.16756.0 released eventually, but... not untill we've decided that it's ready, and right now there's really no need for it and as there's nothing else added/fixed (yet) it might take a while before it's released...

• Like 2

There will be a dashlaunch version compatible with dashboard 2.0.16756.0 released eventually, but... not untill we've decided that it's ready, and right now there's really no need for it and as there's nothing else added/fixed (yet) it might take a while before it's released...

I can be your beta tester

I can be your beta tester

We've already got a whole team of testers, and each of them have the ability and know-how to reflash their console in case of total disaster... are you like that? do you know how to fix possibly unknown issues where your entire NAND is f*cked up? if not; don't ask to be something that could potentially be dangerous as f*ck ;)

• Like 1

In such cases is a nand backup enough isnt it ?

its always good to know how open you can be and tell us the fixing possibilities in a more specific way ..

We've already got a whole team of testers, and each of them have the ability and know-how to reflash their console in case of total disaster... are you like that? do you know how to fix possibly unknown issues where your entire NAND is f*cked up? if not; don't ask to be something that could potentially be dangerous as f*ck ;)

Having installed many jtag/rgh mods on multiple xbox 360 systems, all I have to say about this is how is it dangerous? All you need is a solid nand backup that you can flash back via a JR-Programmer, or demon(in my case). Problem solved. I dont understand how it is dangerous.

I myself plan to wait for an official release of DL v3.13 but all they will have to have  to do is have a backup of anything they don't want to loose content wise & a good nand backup...  And just follow this guide:

Having installed many jtag/rgh mods on multiple xbox 360 systems, all I have to say about this is how is it dangerous? All you need is a solid nand backup that you can flash back via a JR-Programmer, or demon(in my case). Problem solved. I dont understand how it is dangerous.

If the patches causes the console to mangle the SMC it's not so easy to just "reflash" the dump you've got... and, how would we know what's wrong if you simply reflash the NAND?? how do you fix such issues with the patches if you have no idea what the cause is? ;)

Also, MMC consoles can be harder to fix then NAND consoles even if you have a dump from it...

I myself plan to wait for an official release of DL v3.13 but all they will have to have  to do is have a backup of anything they don't want to loose content wise & a good nand backup...  And just follow this guide:

This guide only works with NAND consoles, MMC consoles won't work with that guide ;)

If the patches causes the console to mangle the SMC it's not so easy to just "reflash" the dump you've got... and, how would we know what's wrong if you simply reflash the NAND?? how do you fix such issues with the patches if you have no idea what the cause is? ;)

Also, MMC consoles can be harder to fix then NAND consoles even if you have a dump from it...

This guide only works with NAND consoles, MMC consoles won't work with that guide ;)

Ahh...  Glad I've never had to deal with a MMC console yet....  Guess Nand's are just much easier to deal with...

Ahh...  Glad I've never had to deal with a MMC console yet....  Guess Nand's are just much easier to deal with...

Hell yeah, MMC consoles can be a royal pain in the ass sometimes... there are several more points you have to connect to, you have to find compatible hardware (a MMC compatible SD reader) it's also quite common for windows to cause you trouble aswell (BSOD), another somewhat common issue is antivirus software causing inconsistencies while reading/writing (corrupting the data for you on-the-fly)

Hell yeah, MMC consoles can be a royal pain in the ass sometimes... there are several more points you have to connect to, you have to find compatible hardware (a MMC compatible SD reader) it's also quite common for windows to cause you trouble aswell (BSOD), another somewhat common issue is antivirus software causing inconsistencies while reading/writing (corrupting the data for you on-the-fly)

Now the MMC consoles are mostly the non HDD Slims that come with the 4GB internal MU's right ?  The ones without a inernal HDD.

Now the MMC consoles are mostly the non HDD Slims that come with the 4GB internal MU's right ?  The ones without a inernal HDD.

MMC coronas are ONLY with consoles that have 4GB Internal Memory (no HDD generally), there are however Trinity also with 4GB memory (they have a small addon module instead of the MMC controller/eMMC)

MMC coronas are ONLY with consoles that have 4GB Internal Memory (no HDD generally), there are however Trinity also with 4GB memory (they have a small addon module instead of the MMC controller/eMMC)

Good info....  Gonna need to to keep an eye out for those.  Got a friend that wants my help finding a modded XBox 360.  Gonna try my best to make it a Nand version.

ya me funciona el dashlaunch 3.12 en el dash 16756

utilice xebuild nueva version

Please speak english on these forums...

you are using the modified DL 3.12, not the official one... that's why it's working for you...

eee nop xeBuild use the version for 16756

Not the official xeBuild GUI...

The official xeBuild GUI uses the official version of Dashlaunch 3.12 which does NOT support 16756...

There is an unofficial package out on the internet which has patches and dashlaunch which are compatible with 16756, the last official version i've released so far only have 16747 and older...

Not the official xeBuild GUI...

The official xeBuild GUI uses the official version of Dashlaunch 3.12 which does NOT support 16756...

There is an unofficial package out on the internet which has patches and dashlaunch which are compatible with 16756, the last official version i've released so far only have 16747 and older...

There is no official build that supports the new dash.  People are able to make their plugins work by using the modified files to incorporate dashlaunch into their hacked image.  You need to manually edit your launch.ini with the correct paths for your plugins.  If you attempt to use the 3.12 installer, it will launch, however - most likely freeze or crash when you attempt to change certain settings.  I have heard a few people claim that they are experiencing issues using the modified jrunner build. 

I get that it is fun to tool around online or host private matches for friends, but the guys who build these applications that have helped the community greatly never intended them to be used for COD/online lobbies.  Sure they can be fun, but in my humble opinion, I don't believe that was their intent, or is it worth their time to update these utilities just so people can take their consoles online.  I'll get off my soap box now, but hopefully I provided you the info you were looking for. 

• Like 1

what is this un-official verison then? 

I am having a tough time trying to get my head around how so many people are online using the latest dash, running all plug-ins, and using a stealth service WITHOUT the use of DashLaunch 3.12exclamation.gif

I can't get none of the tools to connect to my JTAG anymore since I updated, not even 360 neighborhood! 

I know the new dashboard doesn't support DashLaunch 3.12 and I have been trying to find an alternative way to get it to function, it seems others have been able to but me! huh.gif

So please.... enlighten me.....

Search for the 16756 package for xeBuild GUI or JRunner, etheir one of those have the unofficial DL 3.12 that has been patched to work with 16756... as long as you install it with the builder it'll work, but nobody truly know what they've done, it might seem to work fine but might also be causing issues ppl haven't noticed...

There is no official build that supports the new dash.  People are able to make their plugins work by using the modified files to incorporate dashlaunch into their hacked image.  You need to manually edit your launch.ini with the correct paths for your plugins.  If you attempt to use the 3.12 installer, it will launch, however - most likely freeze or crash when you attempt to change certain settings.  I have heard a few people claim that they are experiencing issues using the modified jrunner build. 

I get that it is fun to tool around online or host private matches for friends, but the guys who build these applications that have helped the community greatly never intended them to be used for COD/online lobbies.  Sure they can be fun, but in my humble opinion, I don't believe that was their intent, or is it worth their time to update these utilities just so people can take their consoles online.  I'll get off my soap box now, but hopefully I provided you the info you were looking for.

Indeed, we never did intended to have ppl f*ck with xbox live, we update merely so that new games work and such... this particular update is quite useless for offline users, the only ones that would really benefit from our official release is those who go on xbox live to play modified games and such... and those with dualboots (it'd be slightly easier for them as they'd have the same avatar data for both systems...

• Like 1

Can I also be a beta tester ? :) I did a lot of jtag and RGH already, I also have some knowledge in fixing xbox 360, I also have some knowledge in  C++ and I already did some experiments on the fsd 1.2 and simple nand flasher 1.4 beta source codes. "just for some fun :)"  I am not a guru when it comes to programing and electronics, and most of the things I know are just from my perosnal experiences, some intense reading and lots of experiments, but I love solving problems and look for bugs in computer programs. I hope I can be of use to your team, thanks.

Hi, could someone fix dashlaunch? or somehow manage to set the launch.ini files? i updated to latest dash, and i only want to set the default address, to load fsd, and disable liveblock, so i can watch netflix on the console. 

i did the update from j-runner, activating all the things i think i should.

1 - load the nand,

2- under xebuild, went to launch.ini options and did this --- > http://puu.sh/abH5B/3f7f76ad6e.png

3- after that i wrote the cpu key, then i pressed create xebuild image. 

4- http://puu.sh/abHdJ/fa51c36618.jpg

5- nandflash with 360 flasher

when i power up the consle, it goes to nxe, ignoring launch.ini options, if i go to dashlaunch it freezes and it does not let me "install" it, (there is an install option that was enabled before the flash).

what should i do here? thabk you in advance

I don't think you've used "360 flasher" it's probably Simple 360 NAND Flasher made by me...

Anyways, it not loading the launch.ini (ignoring your settings) is because it's on a unsupported kernel, the freezing issue with the installer is fixable by using the debug version of the installer, and because 16756 isn't supported by 3.12 it won't let you install it (why install something that isn't even compatible?)

What you should do is install 16747 or wait for the update to be released...

Silly question to ask on here. You will get an answer that's as useful as a chocolate teapot!

• Like 2