RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
f.pelosa

Game error

Dear all,

I just installed both DVDs of the game 'watchdogs' on my jtagged console.

As several other games I recently installed, the following happens when I start the game:

1) the normal black screen (as when any game is launched) pops up for less than 1 sec.

2) a 'window' appears in the center of the TV. Dark bar on its top, a very thin light gray bar just beneath it, and a dark gray body. No text in it, and it disappears in less than a second.

3) The console goes back to the original xbox dash (not FSD but the original one from microsoft), and a error window pops up. The text in it is the following:

"Starting the game was not possible. Download it again.

For more information, visit www.xbox.com/support."

(kind of, as it's actually written in italian and this is a direct translation by me)

4) here I can do whatever I like, e.g. lightly press the central button on the joystick and choose "Freestyle home" to load FSD again.

Now this is not a game-related issue, as it's been happening with all the latest games I tried to install. What can cause the problem?

Any kind of help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and

best,

FP

Hi, my dash version is 3.0b release 775, and my dashboard version is 2.0.16203.0.

I installed id via iso2god, as I do with all games.. and lately, as mentioned, most of them don't work..

Can you point me to the tutorial for watchdogs?

Also, generally speaking, do you suggest that I follow ad-hoc per game tutorials for install any game? Where should I look for these?

Thanks a lot!

FP

You need to have 2.0.16537.0 or later as your dashboard, and if you run it as a XEX you have to replace "default.xex" with "game.xex", from disk1 you need to copy some files to the root of disk2... there's a guide for all of this on the forums, next time; try looking for game specific information before asking...

• Like 1