RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

On 5/18/2019 at 4:35 PM, NoSoul said:

Just tried ToeJam again with Blinx (made sure it was backwards compatible) 4D530013 put in 310035D4 and same thing black screen. I'll try a few more but don't have much hope. 

Edit: just realized I was doing it wrong you said two letters backwards I missed that part. Will try again. 

Edit #2: still didn't work either game. Pretty sure I did it right this time. 

And people do not understand.. Just because a certain game works, doesnt mean it will make other games function.. Lmao.. 

11 hours ago, soulfunkdjx said:

Yeah true. Maybe a modded Xbox classic is the best solution...

Looks like it.. For that one game.. Some lf the more popular titles run on xb1.. But most wont ever due to licenses and stuff..

12 hours ago, felida said:

And people do not understand.. Just because a certain game works, doesnt mean it will make other games function.. Lmao.. 

I didn't say it would. I was just trying it, but I was doing it wrong at first but it still didn't work when I did it correctly. I don't see what's wrong with trying? I never once said this would work and don't understand laughing for someone simply trying something when someone gave a viable option that it possibly could have worked. Do you not ever try anything in life?

1 hour ago, NoSoul said:

I didn't say it would. I was just trying it, but I was doing it wrong at first but it still didn't work when I did it correctly. I don't see what's wrong with trying? I never once said this would work and don't understand laughing for someone simply trying something when someone gave a viable option that it possibly could have worked. Do you not ever try anything in life?

Wasnt laughing at you trying or your results.. But ok

Is there any way to improve the compatibility of classic Xbox games on Xbox 360.

Nope. Microsoft doesnt support the xbox classic emulator for xbox 360 anymore. You cant do anything by yourself to get a better compatibility of Xbox classic Games.

2 hours ago, Dr.Gonzo said:

Nope. Microsoft doesnt support the xbox classic emulator for xbox 360 anymore. You cant do anything by yourself to get a better compatibility of Xbox classic Games.

Actually.. They DID provide an update on retail consoles mate this year...

Now.. What it does or fixes is anyones guess.. 

It shall improve the Emulator performance/stability (rumor) but not the Game compatibility. I`m not sure on which site i had read the info.