RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

Check the first post, I believe that's what the hdd_compat_partition_fixer does. It either creates or reformats that partition.

Edit: quoted from jpizzle

it will only delete the partition if it already exists and it will use the 360 hdd. Don't worry, it will not delete any of your content.

Check the first post, I believe that's what the hdd_compat_partition_fixer does. It either creates or reformats that partition.

Ok I will I was just asking if someone could give me a quick answer. Ta.

Ok I will I was just asking if someone could give me a quick answer. Ta.

NP, I was just trying to get you to read a little more about it.

If you're worried that something could wipe your drive, that's the first sign of needing to read more, lolz.

Good luck homie

NP, I was just trying to get you to read a little more about it.

If you're worried that something could wipe your drive, that's the first sign of needing to read more, lolz.

Good luck homie

Thanks brother.

I finished the changeover from fsd to aurora

Next is dashboard update

Then xbox1

Can someone tell me what folders and file should I have in my 360 that represents partition 2? If i go into a file manager where do I see if I have it or not.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what folders and file should I have in my 360 that represents partition 2? If i go into a file manager where do I see if I have it or not.

HDDX

Can't get it to work? When ever i launch a game it just black screens, I've tried 3 different games. If i press dash button it says the xbox dash isn't availble while playing xbox classic games. Anyone have any ideas?

Can't get it to work? When ever i launch a game it just black screens, I've tried 3 different games. If i press dash button it says the xbox dash isn't availble while playing xbox classic games. Anyone have any ideas?

Have you checked that the games are even compatible? Xbox 360 can't play ALL Xbox games...

hi everyone

i plan to RGH/dual nand my 360, will i be able to play my originals CD/DVD with this way ? or will i necessary need to make an iso first ?

thanks for your lights and sorry to up this old topic

hi everyone

i plan to RGH/dual nand my 360, will i be able to play my originals CD/DVD with this way ? or will i necessary need to make an iso first ?

thanks for your lights and sorry to up this old topic

This method will work with games from HDD, USB and CD/DVD original or copies (CD/DVD -> only original unless the drive is also flashed and the discs are "iXtreme" patched, or they are "normal" data discs)

thanks for your lights :) and i presume it will be freezone (just in case am taking bloodrayne 1 in us version) ?

It should be region free yes

Just white with the big green X, no errors. since I dont have a dvd drive in my pc, I cant load isos from discs, so I put my game directly on the xbox drive tray and copied it from FSD, I run default.xbe and just the green X. a copy of Kotor 1 btw.

Is the game compatible with xbox 360?

Sent from my SM-G903F

I don't know. its an old xb game. Star wars Knights of the old republic.

Check this list out, see if it's listed; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360 not all Xbox games work on Xbox 360, some may work after slight modifications, but it's not at all guaranteed

Based on a quick look, it seems that this game should be compatible, however, your console must be set to use PAL60 if it's a PAL console...

I have a modded xbox 360 with 120gb hdd and 2 more external hard disks for games
when i play rgh games or games that i converted to ISO 2 GOD it works fine but when i try to put xbox original games it says that i need an update if it was on the HDD and if i burned it on a dvd it says fatal error and crash
Please help as am trying to play Crash games like nitro cart and twinsanity but i can't :(

I have a modded xbox 360 with 120gb hdd and 2 more external hard disks for games

when i play rgh games or games that i converted to ISO 2 GOD it works fine but when i try to put xbox original games it says that i need an update if it was on the HDD and if i burned it on a dvd it says fatal error and crash

Please help as am trying to play Crash games like nitro cart and twinsanity but i can't :(

Did you read the first post? make sure you also have the Avatar update installed

I've done this before and had my game running smoothly, but now I cannot get anywhere. I did all of the steps required but still when I launch Dark Alliance 1 & 2 it stays at black screen! I again had these games running before but now its a persistent black screen..?

So my xbox starts up every game even ones that are not compatible and some of those games work perfectly fine but others the controls and out of whack, is there any way to fix this? Like Time Splitters my toggle sticks do not work but every other button works and Madagascar cannot save games just says to free up block space. If anyone has a fix for this it would be much appreciated :D