RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

here to prove what I'm saying: this guy is playing THE KING OF FIGHTERS 94 in RGH, but I can't. what can be wrong???

7 hours ago, rafaelalcid said:

Hi! i'm a newbie here,so, well... I didn't tried this out, but another file, by another site. I play every game I have and want to play, EXCEPT FOR ONE: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 94 REBOUT. Does anyone know if this compayibility plays it??? the one I got here "runs it", but stays in a BLACK SCREEN; I'm still listening the sounds when I move the joystick at all, but, obviously I CAN'T PLAY IT! I was told that THERE ARE THREE COMPATIBILITY PACKS. is this true??? peace (oh, and sorry: my keyboard is a mess).

tbh, there shouldnt be any compatibility packs.. lol.. those didnt start until cod:ghosts time frame.. iirc.. 

14 hours ago, felida said:

tbh, there shouldnt be any compatibility packs.. lol.. those didnt start until cod:ghosts time frame.. iirc.. 

Tsc: I was told by this guy from the video that, maybe, there are 3 compatibility packs to play xbox classic. well, what may prove that is the fact that HE CAN PLAY the king... and I don't. I don't why, though. any thoughts??? thanks.

well, I have to face this fear and try "this" compatibility archive to see for myself, though... anyone here can play this game??? peace (I'm afraid to use this and can't play my other games - ninja gaiden black, splinter cell: chaos theory, the punisher and one I don't remember right now...).

14 hours ago, felida said:

Oh, sorry for the "compatibility pack" thing, lol. oh, it may be called whaterver the people say, lol! is it what? compatibility classic xbox? whatever.

Thanks for the software give. its works great on my xbox 360.

first thing put the  file of hdd compact partition fixer & xb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked.zip that already downloaded from link and extract it into USB DRIVE . then plug it to your xbox360,then go to xex menu 1.2. press rb got view your hddx was 0gb/0gb ,then run the partition fixer it will format to give new space for you. after that power off your xbox360.

then turn on your xbox. go to xex menu 1.2, press RB then go to fine hddx that you will found the drive already have 250mb after formated. just copy and paste the (COMPATIBILITY FILE) that you can get from inside of this xb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked file into the hddx. 

after that,power off if needed, then you are ready to play xbox classic game file. 

you can download the classic game file from this link also the othe 360 game file for Jtag/Rgh console.

Thats all from me, good luck .

Link removed !

First and last warning.The distributing of Warez Links is against the RMS rules !

Dr.Gonzo.

I can confirm this method works according to jpizzle tutorial ftp the compatibility to xhdd I tested 2 games so far its works like a charm the games are ssx on  tour,urban chaos reponse so far testing more I tried the killer instinct 1 and 2 and no go shows screen to select if you want to play 1 or 2 when I select then I get the error that was an emulator so real games still being tested I will let you know very quickly