Jump to content
RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

Recommended Posts

here to prove what I'm saying: this guy is playing THE KING OF FIGHTERS 94 in RGH, but I can't. what can be wrong???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rafaelalcid said:

Hi! i'm a newbie here,so, well... I didn't tried this out, but another file, by another site. I play every game I have and want to play, EXCEPT FOR ONE: THE KING OF FIGHTERS 94 REBOUT. Does anyone know if this compayibility plays it??? the one I got here "runs it", but stays in a BLACK SCREEN; I'm still listening the sounds when I move the joystick at all, but, obviously I CAN'T PLAY IT! I was told that THERE ARE THREE COMPATIBILITY PACKS. is this true??? peace (oh, and sorry: my keyboard is a mess).

tbh, there shouldnt be any compatibility packs.. lol.. those didnt start until cod:ghosts time frame.. iirc.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, felida said:

tbh, there shouldnt be any compatibility packs.. lol.. those didnt start until cod:ghosts time frame.. iirc.. 

Tsc: I was told by this guy from the video that, maybe, there are 3 compatibility packs to play xbox classic. well, what may prove that is the fact that HE CAN PLAY the king... and I don't. I don't why, though. any thoughts??? thanks.

well, I have to face this fear and try "this" compatibility archive to see for myself, though... anyone here can play this game??? peace (I'm afraid to use this and can't play my other games - ninja gaiden black, splinter cell: chaos theory, the punisher and one I don't remember right now...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, felida said:

tbh, there shouldnt be any compatibility packs.. lol.. those didnt start until cod:ghosts time frame.. iirc.. 

Oh, sorry for the "compatibility pack" thing, lol. oh, it may be called whaterver the people say, lol! is it what? compatibility classic xbox? whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the software give. its works great on my xbox 360.

first thing put the  file of hdd compact partition fixer & xb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked.zip that already downloaded from link and extract it into USB DRIVE . then plug it to your xbox360,then go to xex menu 1.2. press rb got view your hddx was 0gb/0gb ,then run the partition fixer it will format to give new space for you. after that power off your xbox360.

then turn on your xbox. go to xex menu 1.2, press RB then go to fine hddx that you will found the drive already have 250mb after formated. just copy and paste the (COMPATIBILITY FILE) that you can get from inside of this xb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked file into the hddx. 

after that,power off if needed, then you are ready to play xbox classic game file. 

you can download the classic game file from this link also the othe 360 game file for Jtag/Rgh console.

 

Thats all from me, good luck .

 

Link removed !

First and last warning.The distributing of Warez Links is against the RMS rules !

Dr.Gonzo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm this method works according to jpizzle tutorial ftp the compatibility to xhdd I tested 2 games so far its works like a charm the games are ssx on  tour,urban chaos reponse so far testing more I tried the killer instinct 1 and 2 and no go shows screen to select if you want to play 1 or 2 when I select then I get the error that was an emulator so real games still being tested I will let you know very quickly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, i found the little trick which makes GTA: VC and GTA III totally playable without FPS drops in traffic areas.

 

1. Download AvaLaunch 0.49.3 for original xbox.

2. Change its default.xbe TitleID to Halo 1 TitleID (can be done through HxD editor, the offset where TitleID begins is 18C).

3. Place it anywhere on your HDD or USB stick.

4. Place GTA game in HDD1\Compability\Xbox1\...

5. Launch AvaLaunch.

6. Through its file manager launch GTA game.

7. Play it without any lags!

This trick also make all of the homebrew see the filesystem of Xbox, so homebrew like QuakeX, Wolf3D, Half-Life now can be totally playable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

I have been trying to get Ninja Gaiden Black work on my jtag xbox360. It wouldn't even work with my purchased copy of the game! It is always freezing at the 'xbox' screen after launching the game. No matter whether the game is launched in the xbox dashboard, or from Xexmenu on the 'default.xbe'.

So I tried everything mentioned in this thread, formatted my hddx again and again, copied the 'Compatibility' folder, still no luck. I even downloaded a copy of the game somewhere else and put it on my usb drive, but it was still the same!

48 hours have passed since I started trying so would really appreciate some help. By the way my NGB CD did work before I jtag my console, but now I always get a freezing 'xbox' screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, johns said:

Hey,

I have been trying to get Ninja Gaiden Black work on my jtag xbox360. It wouldn't even work with my purchased copy of the game! It is always freezing at the 'xbox' screen after launching the game. No matter whether the game is launched in the xbox dashboard, or from Xexmenu on the 'default.xbe'.

So I tried everything mentioned in this thread, formatted my hddx again and again, copied the 'Compatibility' folder, still no luck. I even downloaded a copy of the game somewhere else and put it on my usb drive, but it was still the same!

48 hours have passed since I started trying so would really appreciate some help. By the way my NGB CD did work before I jtag my console, but now I always get a freezing 'xbox' screen.

Everything mentioned.. you got the hacked comp pack installed?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I did.

Well actually after I installed dash launcher, I was able to play NGB from the DVD I bought. So I'm almost extremely happy. I never thought I needed dash launcher as xexmenu is good enough for me!

Still I cannot launch any of the downloaded NGB/NG from my hdd. It either shows a 'dirty disc error' or 'fatal error'. Did use the xbox backup creator to extract the iso contents onto my usb hd. I wonder whether that is because I need to patch the default.xbe or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, johns said:

Yes I did.

Well actually after I installed dash launcher, I was able to play NGB from the DVD I bought. So I'm almost extremely happy. I never thought I needed dash launcher as xexmenu is good enough for me!

Still I cannot launch any of the downloaded NGB/NG from my hdd. It either shows a 'dirty disc error' or 'fatal error'. Did use the xbox backup creator to extract the iso contents onto my usb hd. I wonder whether that is because I need to patch the default.xbe or something.

Probably a file didnt get copied properly.. is the usual issue.. you can always make a GoD version, and skip patching.. if that is indeed what the problem is..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isotogod always gives me a "could not locate default.xex or default.xbe" error message for xbox1 game iso. Also NGB is about 7.8G so would need to strip some files to fit into the fat32 system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×