RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

13 hours ago, Goreseeker said:

I have a question about the hacked emulators. Which one is better? The 2007 or the 2011 version? And is there a newer version than those two?

2011 one is the last version released.. even for retail.. 2011 has the released emu profiles for games.. they ceased the project..

• Like 1

felida, i compared 2011 and 2007 files. They have exactly the same size, byte by byte. I think that 2011 is the re-named 2007.

12 minutes ago, nanohuman said:

felida, i compared 2011 and 2007 files. They have exactly the same size, byte by byte. I think that 2011 is the re-named 2007.

yeah.. lol.. the files ARE modified on different dates.. as you can tell.. what someone probably did was just rip them in 2011, and thought it was changed.. so..

I assure you, they are 100% identical. I compared them through hexadecimal editor. So, there is only one hacked backwards compability files: 5829, 2007.

4 hours ago, nanohuman said:

I assure you, they are 100% identical. I compared them through hexadecimal editor. So, there is only one hacked backwards compability files: 5829, 2007.

I did it too with HxD..

But if you check both, you can see the date modified of the files 2011.. But that don't matter.. lol..

The partition 2 is the place where your xbox 1 emulator is located. You can create this partition 2 with the hdd compat partition fixer.

I have a problem with the game Spider-Man 2 (Not amazing spider-man 2).

Everything works well, except for black bars on both sides of the screen,
It should be noted that I put the resolution in xbox 360 on 480p, I use the HDMI cable.
It's strange because in the game spiderman the movie game I do not have black bars
And in the game Spider-man 2 I have black bars ..

8 hours ago, iGoldeNStar said:

I have a problem with the game Spider-Man 2 (Not amazing spider-man 2).

Everything works well, except for black bars on both sides of the screen,
It should be noted that I put the resolution in xbox 360 on 480p, I use the HDMI cable.
It's strange because in the game spiderman the movie game I do not have black bars
And in the game Spider-man 2 I have black bars ..

That is because the resolution is at 480p.. that is hard locked.. a patch could be made.. like they did with ps2 games and the widescreen patches.. But I doubt it..

Also, you shouldn't complain if there are errors and the game isn't officially supported in the backwards emu profiles .. all games do not work.. so don't expect them to..

1 hour ago, felida said:

That is because the resolution is at 480p.. that is hard locked.. a patch could be made.. like they did with ps2 games and the widescreen patches.. But I doubt it..

Also, you shouldn't complain if there are errors and the game isn't officially supported in the backwards emu profiles .. all games do not work.. so don't expect them to..

There are no errors, everything works fine just it's frustrating to have black bars on both sides of the screen,
Can I ask someone to fix it? Do a widescreen patch?
Or can I do it alone?

3 minutes ago, iGoldeNStar said:

There are no errors, everything works fine just it's frustrating to have black bars on both sides of the screen,
Can I ask someone to fix it? Do a widescreen patch?
Or can I do it alone?

Can someone? Sure, it "CAN" be done.. But the people with the knowhow arent.. the reason ps2 got patches is due to emulators on pc.. and reversing the games code.. 

6 hours ago, felida said:

Can someone? Sure, it "CAN" be done.. But the people with the knowhow arent.. the reason ps2 got patches is due to emulators on pc.. and reversing the games code.. 

Can I do this widescreen patch alone?
I just really like this game, and it's annoying when there are black bars,
I need someone to give it some patch or update, I'll pay if needed

3 hours ago, iGoldeNStar said:

Can I do this widescreen patch alone?
I just really like this game, and it's annoying when there are black bars,
I need someone to give it some patch or update, I'll pay if needed

I definitely don't have the knowledge.. 

Like I said, the only reason ps2 has gotten all the patches, is due to community.. via emulator..

You can probably stretch the video fullscreen by adjusting TV settings. Stretching removes the black bars, but the game will look skewed. I prefer playing 4:3 with black bars over stretched widescreen.

MY RGH: Jasper RGH modded with a Coolrunner. FSD 3 r775. Dashlaunch 3.19. NXE Dash 17526.

Anybody care to take a guess as to why I can't launch Xbox1 emulation?

When I first RGH modded my 360 7 years ago, I was able to get Xbox1 emulation working, but now, when I try, I always get a fatal crash.

When I go to launch an Xbox1 game, I see the white Xbox dash loading screen, then I get a dialog window that quickly displays "Update required", then I get a fatal crash.

I tried reformatting my HDDX drive several times using hdd_compat_partition_fixer_v1. I tried multiple revisions of the  "Compatibility" folder. I reformatted via FSD filemanger and dashlaunch from a USB stick. Nothing seems to correct the issue.

Is it possible my NAND flash or NXE dash version is incompatible with XB1 emulation?

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here's a screenshot of my directories...

9bljLwA.png

Do all games give the same error? Have you installed the avatar update? To be honest I don't know if it is required, but it is recommended to install it in any case.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, baabox said:

Do all games give the same error? Have you installed the avatar update? To be honest I don't know if it is required, but it is recommended to install it in any case.

Thanks for the reply, but I figured out the damned cause.

I didn't have "Live Block" enabled in Dashlaunch. So that explains why I was getting a dialogue window informing me an "Update is required". Once I enabled "Live Block" all Xbox1 games started without crashing and Xbox1 emulators started with no problems either.

Very simple tutorial!!! I'll try it!! Thank you very much.

EDIT: Just followed first's page tutorial and is working like a charm!!!

19 minutes ago, blankpayge said:

Will this erase my games?

No it will not,as long as you don't have your games inside hddx you are good (there's no possibility as this partition is very small in size).

I found no reports about original Flatout 2 on Xbox 360, but you should know: it works FLAWLESSLY on hacked emulator. 

P.S. Never liked music in ultimate carnage.

I have a problem with Spider-Man 2 game,  I run it on a resolution of 480p 4:3 60hz,

And the cutscenes would play too fast for the voices, Let's say in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2lgagTLGMM

in 5:35, the cutscene Running normally, for me, the cutscene runs too fast for the voices,

Does anyone have a solution about this? Maybe replace a cable?

@felida

@gavin_darkglider

Hello. I have a problem with some games, when game is launched, but freezes on LOADING screen.. For example Max Payne first game.. Any solutions ? 

Just now, SENTIN3LiS said:

Hello. I have a problem with some games, when game is launched, but freezes on LOADING screen.. For example Max Payne first game.. Any solutions ? 

Maybe bad images? Have you done the steps of that thread's first page? I'll try tomorrow Max Payne and tell you as i am not home today.

• Like 1

The reason thos emulator is considered "Hacked" is that not only does it remove piracy checks from the emulator, but also allows it to try and run games that dont work to microsofts standards. If the game isnt on the list of approved games from microsoft there is a 50 percent chance it wont run, a 25 percent chance it will run with issues, or will need to be byte patched to use a different emulator profile. and a 25 percent possiblity that microsoft didnt test the game, but it will still work.