RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

Yes, the only way that i'm aware of is to stretch the screen. Some games like Halo can be done using your 480 method, but most will not. Component shouldn't matter, it's a problem with the games not being designed for a 16:9 screen. But it's best to play them with the black bars, screen stretching sucks ;)

• Like 1

Yes, the only way that i'm aware of is to stretch the screen. Some games like Halo can be done using your 480 method, but most will not. Component shouldn't matter, it's a problem with the games not being designed for a 16:9 screen. But it's best to play them with the black bars, screen stretching sucks ;)

What is the difference between the component cable to HDMI?
Will be a difference with the component cable I will use?

No, not really. They are both high definition. HDMI will carry audio along with video, the component will require you to add either analog audio cables or a fiber optic cable for audio. Not really anything you can do to get the picture to fit other than stretching.

Think of it in terms of your cell phone, if you take a picture in portrait mode, you will have black bars when you rotate it to landscape, because it was made to fit a narrower screen. If the game is designed for a narrow screen, you are missing the data that takes up the black boxes, you can't show something that's not there. You might be able to make it fit width wise, but that would require you to lose the picture from the top and bottom instead. Sorry, it's just something you'll have to live with.

No, not really. They are both high definition. HDMI will carry audio along with video, the component will require you to add either analog audio cables or a fiber optic cable for audio. Not really anything you can do to get the picture to fit other than stretching.

Think of it in terms of your cell phone, if you take a picture in portrait mode, you will have black bars when you rotate it to landscape, because it was made to fit a narrower screen. If the game is designed for a narrow screen, you are missing the data that takes up the black boxes, you can't show something that's not there. You might be able to make it fit width wise, but that would require you to lose the picture from the top and bottom instead. Sorry, it's just something you'll have to live with.

I understand .. okay i have to live with this,
I will buy from Ebay Component Cable for Xbox 360 SLIM for better support
XBOX games old, thank you for your understanding :)
About the Black Bars
I'll have to use the TV of a 4:3 or just stretch TV 16:9 screen supported,
LG, Samsung and more ..

HDMI will carry audio along with video, the component will require you to add either analog audio cables or a fiber optic cable for audio.

What bullcrap are you talking? Component comes with 5 connectors:

Video: Red, Green, Blue (RGB)

Audio: Red, White (Left & Right)

The difference between Component and HDMI is that HDMI is digital and Component is analog

What bullcrap are you talking? Component comes with 5 connectors:

Video: Red, Green, Blue (RGB)

Audio: Red, White (Left & Right)

The difference between Component and HDMI is that HDMI is digital and Component is analog

Well, I have some monster component cables with no analogue audio cables attached, so they do exist. But yes, they are often paired with audio. But most people with a/v receivers aren't happy with analogue audio though. I should have said "use" not "add".

Component only cable

But yeah, you caught me on the digital/analogue part. I was tired last night and not thinking clearly.

• Like 1

But most people with a/v receivers aren't happy with analogue audio though.

You do realize that by the time the audio gets to the speakers, it is all analog anyway. lol. Honestly, I prefer analog audio, then again, my system wouldnt support digital audio without a converter any way, as it was built in the 50's. lol. Just cant beat that sweat sound that comes from a tube HI-FI stereo system. There is a reason why good Stereo tube amp kits sell for around $2K - $5K, and that is just the amp. lol. I have the preamp, and everything else to go with it, and can say for a fact that I would stack my system up against anything that is on the market today, and it will sound better, and play louder. ;) I dont even have to turn it up before the neighbors come running. lol. I love it.

You do realize that by the time the audio gets to the speakers, it is all analog anyway. lol. Honestly, I prefer analog audio, then again, my system wouldnt support digital audio without a converter any way, as it was built in the 50's. lol. Just cant beat that sweat sound that comes from a tube HI-FI stereo system. There is a reason why good Stereo tube amp kits sell for around $2K - $5K, and that is just the amp. lol. I have the preamp, and everything else to go with it, and can say for a fact that I would stack my system up against anything that is on the market today, and it will sound better, and play louder. ;) I dont even have to turn it up before the neighbors come running. lol. I love it.

Nice! I'm not a huge audiophile, but I would agree that certain audio would sound better on a tube amp. My brother runs that stuff, but does that allow sound separation? I would think you couldn't get DTS or 5.1/7.1 sound in that kind of a setup. I was referring to the idea that component cables with audio cables attached only supply 2 channel stereo, not good enough for good sound separation lolz.

5.1 and 7.1 are over rated, and really have no business in the music field, as those technologys were created for movies. I also run 3 seperate subs, one on the left channel, 1 on the right, and one on the bridge between the left and right, and I run 4 speakers for the highs and mids, that hang in the corners of the room. Now the sound sepperation can be done, for a price on a tube system, it is a matter of running a tube based digital processor, and then having multiple amps. But for your general musical adventures I would stack my system up against any 5.1, 7.1, or dts system, and it will beat it on sound quality any day. Also probably beats it on the movie front also. All that 5.1, or 7.1 really do is run multiple crossovers between the input signal, and the amp, so they can seperate different frequencies to seperate speakers, or at least the older ones. the newer ones actually have multi channel recordings. As far as the Bass response goes, you will always get a better sound running multiple subs on both the left and right channels, where the .1 pretty much bridges the left and right channels and outputs it all to 1 sub, which doesnt give you the same dynamic. I run 3, 1 bridged, and 1 on each individual channel, so I get the best of both worlds, and the one in the middle has its own volume knob that is relevant to the volume of the left and right channels. 

There is a reason that tube audio costs so much, it isnt just because it is old, it is because it cant be beat by anything on the market. ;) that being said, they do make tube surround sound systems, and digital processors also, but my equipment has been in the family since the 50's, so I am not going to spend a bunch of money, I dont have,  to see if it is worth it, when I am happy with the system I have. lol.

Also the developer of dolby digital designed the original system with tubes, before he did with transistors and fets, the tube version took up too much room, and cost more to develop, so it never hit the regular market. lol.

Yeah, I kind of figured you were going to talk about music with that system. No doubt 5.1/7.1 have no business in music. But movies and video games are developed with separate channels, not just separated with crossovers. The crossovers ensure that certain frequencies are filtered out for speakers with mid/high combined, but, for instance , you shouldn't get speech outside of the center channel unless they pan the camera and design the sound to fade to another channel.

Now you appear to be an audiophile of sorts, so if i'm wrong, take it with a grain of salt :)

cable component supports the old XBOX games right?
I have a LG TV 42 '' LCD
Resolution: 1366x768 TV

Component cable will support it, But your fine with your hdmi cable goldenstar. Your component cable should give you the same image that you see from your HDMI cable. It's the original xbox game that doesn't support the resolution.

cable component supports the old XBOX games right?

I have a LG TV 42 '' LCD

Resolution: 1366x768 TV

All cables should be supported...

Yeah, I kind of figured you were going to talk about music with that system. No doubt 5.1/7.1 have no business in music. But movies and video games are developed with separate channels, not just separated with crossovers. The crossovers ensure that certain frequencies are filtered out for speakers with mid/high combined, but, for instance , you shouldn't get speech outside of the center channel unless they pan the camera and design the sound to fade to another channel.

Now you appear to be an audiophile of sorts, so if i'm wrong, take it with a grain of salt :)

definatly am. I still prefer vinyl to cd's, even though they take up more room on the shelf. But they sound better. lol.

• Like 1

Thank you guys for your help and understanding :)

What fun to me 
About a week ago I bought the XBOX 360 SLIM 500GB RGH
I have all the latest updates:
DashBoard: 3.15
Freestyle 3.0b REV 775
17349 KERNEL

And the games work fast and fun :p
  • Like 1

Thank you guys for your help and understanding :)

What fun to me

About a week ago I bought the XBOX 360 SLIM 500GB RGH

I have all the latest updates:

DashBoard: 3.15

Freestyle 3.0b REV 775

17349 KERNEL

And the games work fast and fun :p

Now all you need is Aurora dashboard and your set ;)

I do not need it,

I also have a new Dream Theme v2.5

Suit yourself. And that new dream theme is from around 2012 I believe.

edit: oops, October of 2013

hi

i have an internal hard drive on my xbox360(500 GB)and i have already install many games on it in the content folder. 

if i use  XB1 HDD Compatibility to create hddx partition what will happen to my games on the hdd1 partition.

i am afraid to lose it.

please answer me soon.

hi

i have an internal hard drive on my xbox360(500 GB)and i have already install many games on it in the content folder. if i use  XB1 HDD Compatibility to create hddx partition what will happen to my games on the hdd1 partition. i am afraid to lose it. please answer me soon.

they should stay, there shouldn't be any risk... however, i would recommend making a backup of your savegames first...

works great installed and playing the old games

now how do i do the trainners?? were do i put the trainners help me

For trainers you will probably be needing a version specifically for Xbox 360 as they modify memory and the memory addresses might not be the same on Xbox and Xbox 360

This works fine.
But why xbox freeze on some games (metal slug 4, crash tag team racing). After launching the game a few sec later xbox freeze, no button work and have to press power button.