RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

i've Tried To Play Final Fight Streetwise, But It Doesn't Works, Help Me, 

The Same Thing Happens With Some Other Games Of The List, Like Unreal Championship 2 , Van Helsing, And Burnout 1, Burnout 2, And Burnout 3.

Help Me Please

Hey i am not having any 2nd partitions ....nd no compatibility folder ...what to do if i run hdd partition fixer will it wipe my contents ???? plz anyone help me

Hey i am not having any 2nd partitions ....nd no compatibility folder ...what to do if i run hdd partition fixer will it wipe my contents ???? plz anyone help me

It shouldn't wipe your contents, however, since it writes directly to the harddrive it has potential to cause your harddrive to get corrupted, so it's recommended that you make a backup of everything on there you cannot afford to lose...

Also, run it from an external harddrive (USB) to make sure it doesn't crash or anything like that

hi, followed the tutorial to the letter and when I try to run always hangs at the xbox splash screen. Tried 2011 version, followed the tutorial again from a clean hdd, tried several different games (all listed in the compatibility page btw) and still nothing, always same result: console freezes at launch splash screen. Any ideas? it's driving me mad!!

I fallowed the tutorial on this and when i launch Harry potter gof it gets splash screen then I get fatal error and goes to stock menu not fs3. Please help I've been trying for a day now. I'm running newest dash if that helps

I fallowed the tutorial on this and when i launch Harry potter gof it gets splash screen then I get fatal error and goes to stock menu not fs3. Please help I've been trying for a day now. I'm running newest dash if that helps

Is your console a NTSC or PAL console? if it's PAL; make sure you are running it with PAL50 and not PAL60 as PAL60 don't seem to work with all of the harry potter games: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

If that doesn't change anything, try checking that your gamedata is ok...

• Like 1

It's not pal and I tied jurassic park and spongebob the movie same thing with all of them

Ok, do you have the avatar data installed?

No where do I get that? When I am on freestyle dash my avatar is there. Is that what u mean?

Can someone help me I'll pay them. Skype name please

No where do I get that? When I am on freestyle dash my avatar is there. Is that what u mean?

Yes, that's what i meant...

I honestly don't know what's causing this problem at this point, maybe try looking for newer Xbox Compatibility files?

• Like 1

I got the newest ones 2007. Can I just add ya on skype and u can walk me through it and see my screen? I can give ya something for ur troubles

You guys do realize that the hacked emulator is only hacked in the sense that it will skip region checking, and hash checks. Which means it will allow you to play games from other regions, and backed up/modified games. even then some games dont work, as when it was originally written by MS, it only supported certain games, and those are the only ones that are guaranteed to work with it. Now, some people have manage to get around this, by hex editing the xbe file and tricking the system to think it is one of the supported games, and getting the emulator to use that games profile with it. That being said, it is no easy task for a noob to this stuff, but I am sure you can find guides online. This isnt a guaranteed fix, but it is probably the closest you will get.

• Like 2

omg it absolutely worked first go! just do everything the turtorial says, extract everything before you copy it to your usb, do step one first obviously, restart your xbox once you finished running the first .xex thing, then copy over the compatibility thing to your hddx and then play. it absolutely works. only thing I found on mine for some reason the cut scenes dont have sound, instead a high pitched ringing but other than that the game works like t used to!! yay thank you

omg it absolutely worked first go! just do everything the turtorial says, extract everything before you copy it to your usb, do step one first obviously, restart your xbox once you finished running the first .xex thing, then copy over the compatibility thing to your hddx and then play. it absolutely works. only thing I found on mine for some reason the cut scenes dont have sound, instead a high pitched ringing but other than that the game works like t used to!! yay thank you

If it didnt work, it wouldnt be a very good tutorial, and it would have been removed along time ago. ;)

Will the warriors work on it

Is that a game? if so; check the online compatibility lists, if it works in the US version (list can be found on wikipedia) it'll work here

Game freezes and screen is black if I wait sometime will it work

Probably not

There is the option of modifying the xex file to trick the emulator to use a different emulation profile. maybe, i will look into writing an app that will do it for you. Dont count on it, but if I get a lot of time, and am really really bored. lol.

• Like 1

The first thing you need is a HDD attached to your JTAGed xbox360, not a USB hard drive. Download and transfer the HDD Compatibility Partition Fixer v1 to your JTAG. It can be downloaded HERE attachicon.gifhdd_compat_partition_fixer_v1.zip

Use the file manager in FSD to run the default.xex, let it do it's thing and when complete reboot your console.

!!! WARNING !!!

This application will wipe your maybe existing Partition2

!!! WARNING !!!

Now download the Hacked Xbox1 Emulator from HERE attachicon.gifxb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked.zip and transfer the entire compatibility folder over to partition 2 (HDDX) on your JTAG. You can either put the folder on a USB and use the FSD file manager to copy it over or use the built in FTP. If you cant see the second partition make sure you have Advanced File manger enabled in the FSD settings.

Use Qwix to extract your xbox1 game ISO's into folder format, it can be downloaded HERE attachicon.gifQwix101.rar . Once you have extracted the ISO to folder format you will have a folder with the same name of the game filled with many files. Transfer this folder over to your JTAG in a folder named Xbox1, so if the game was Black you would transfer the folder Black to Usb:\Xbox1\ or Hdd:\Xbox1. Now go in FSD and set a game path for the Xbox1 folder and make sure to check the xbox1 box.

Now when you go to the Xbox1 section in FSD you will see your Xbox1 games and can load them easily.

** Update **

You can also use ISO2GOD to create a GoD'ed version of the xbox1 iso, after that simply place the resulting folder in your Xbox1 games folder and FSD will pick it up on your next content scan.

ISO2GOD can be downloaded HERE

Enjoy

I have problems with resolution of my TV.
I am using an HDMI cable
480p resolution settings of my XBOX 360.
I did everything right the guide as well as I downloaded an update of xbox 1 partition
xb1 13599 july 2011-hacked and exactly according to the manual, but I have a little problem regarding my TV screen. When I want to play the game Spider-Man 2 has black bars on the left and right of the screen, how exactly do I solve this problem?
I must note that I am using an HDMI 480p settings!

I have problems with resolution of my TV.
I am using an HDMI cable
480p resolution settings of my XBOX 360.
I did everything right the guide as well as I downloaded an update of xbox 1 partition
xb1 13599 july 2011-hacked and exactly according to the manual, but I have a little problem regarding my TV screen. When I want to play the game Spider-Man 2 has black bars on the left and right of the screen, how exactly do I solve this problem?
I must note that I am using an HDMI 480p settings!

Unless the game has a specific setting under video, the only way is to change the TV setting to stretch the content. Original xbox games were designed for a 4:3 TV not the newer 16:9

Unless the game has a specific setting under video, the only way is to change the TV setting to stretch the content. Original xbox games were designed for a 4:3 TV not the newer 16:9

BUT if I change my settings LCD TV with resolution 4: 3
The screen will be much more black bars,
The only way to stretch my screen?
Do I need to also buy Component Cable?
I am currently using an HDMI cable,
usually I like to play old Xbox games.