RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

Hi

I managed, and all is good.

I am playing MK Shaolin Monks, and it plays very well indeed.

However, It gets stuck at a stage where i am supposed to use the " white" button...and lb does nothing !!!

somebody help please

• Like 1

When i launch my xbox1 game from FSD it stays stuck on the white xbox screen and im running dash 17150 and avatar version 17150 any help or tips to get it working?

When i launch my xbox1 game from FSD it stays stuck on the white xbox screen and im running dash 17150 and avatar version 17150 any help or tips to get it working?

Run 16767... and tell us what game it is you're using...

• Like 1

Run 16767... and tell us what game it is you're using...

when you say run 16767 are you saying to downgrade my dash?

and im trying GTA: San Andreas and Jaws, AvP: Extinction ,Jurassic Park O.G.

Yeap, downgrade your 360 to the last official XeBuild Dashboard 16767, and hands off from unofficial builds.

it's right there in the tut man

Hi There i have the latest version of FS3 And the latest xbox 360 update, i have switched the avanced function of the filemanager to on, but i still can't see the HDDX.

So now what?

PLZ i need help guys,....:(

Hi There i have the latest version of FS3 And the latest xbox 360 update, i have switched the avanced function of the filemanager to on, but i still can't see the HDDX.

So now what?

PLZ i need help guys,.... :(

Do you have a HDD attached to your console?

Hello all, anyone tried to run dead or alive xtrime beach volleyball? Did it work? Because I had error like man in first page with gta Sa... Any solutions?

In wiki written that it don't work, but I saw on YouTube that man playing it and on wiki written that gunValkyrie don't support... But I run and play it now... Strange...

But I want to play DOA Xtbv

Upd: Yes, it's worked!!! Strange.. But game work greater! Not a glitch and quality of it petty good)

What exclusive does have Xbox? (Games that only was relished on xbox)

I already have on my Xbox 360: Futurama, Dino Crisis 3, Conner, DOA Xtreme bvb, GunValkyrie

Dear sir when I try to play xbox 1 gmaes my xbox stucks and I have putted the xbox 1 emulator folder in HDDX but it doesn't play

Please guide me

Can you Please Give The Link To Download de 2011 Compatibility Version? I'm Using the 2007 and i want the more recent version, but i cant download because i dont find any links :/ 

and sorry for my bad english, ( I'm Brazillian) :D

i know this is a old post but i have a 2 tb hard drive in my rgh trinity and its not stock at all , so how do i get the HDDX partition of the drive so i can download and play xbox1 games 

as far as i know you can only do the partition hack to retail hard drives so how can i do it if i dont have a retail hard drive , i have a 2 tb hard drive fully installed in the place of my disc drive so its hard wired in 

Do you have a HDD attached to your console?

i have a 2tb hard drive attached to my trinity and when i am in xex menu it shows up but it says 0.0gb/0.0gb , how to fix this so i can use the HDDX partition fixer so i can finally play xbox1 games , i have tried to use it and still does nothing 

i have a 2tb hard drive attached to my trinity and when i am in xex menu it shows up but it says 0.0gb/0.0gb , how to fix this so i can use the HDDX partition fixer so i can finally play xbox1 games , i have tried to use it and still does nothing

This HDD must be attached to the internal SATA port, then you must run the tool from a USB device... it doesn't matter if your HDD isn't retail... it can be any size... the tool should work fine with it...

This HDD must be attached to the internal SATA port, then you must run the tool from a USB device... it doesn't matter if your HDD isn't retail... it can be any size... the tool should work fine with it...

the hard drive is connected to the sata port inside the console , is shows up every now and again but for some reason when i run the partition fixer it does it { at least i am sure it works } but when i go back it still says 0.0gb /0.0gb , so what do i do next since i copy and paste the compatibility folder in it and nothing shows up and it doesnt work