RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

Sir, when i start the game, it says "Fatal Crash Intercepted".. What am i Missing??? Sry for my bad english..

Try a different game

Greetings. I had no problem doing this with JTAG X360s, now the slim 360 I am having an issue. I downloaded the hdd compat fixer and ran it thru XEX MENU put it in my SlimMU the 5 gig enternal and tried USB0 my 2 tb hdd and USB1  the usb stick 15 gigs but is almost full about 200 mb left. I get the error below and I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to fix this or do i just need to buy a freakin internal 500 gig drive for slim for anything xbox1 or emulators to work?

my error is:  The Create File is Error 2: Device Does not Exist or does not have a sector size compatible with 4k buffers.

Is this error because of only 300 mb or so left on usb1 my stick which has content files of gta5 and battlefield 4 so its almost full?

or usb0 over 200 gigs left of the 2tb drive or the SlimMu only being a 5 gig internal.

Can someone help me I can play some emulators like s360 but not intellivision or atari emulator or sega :( This worked fine in non slims but now need to get that HDD1 HDDX showing and yes i enabled it in advanced settings. thanks for the support :)

tut stipulates it works on internal HDD only not externals & never will work on external memory.would be best to try installing a larger hdd internally then try again,below is a link to digiex where the op gives a link to a hdd setup disk that creates the necessary partitions incl adding avatars n' stuff etc

http://digiex.net/guides-reviews/console-guides/xbox-360-guides/6517-upgrade-jtagged-xbox-360s-hard-drive-restore-avatars-xbox-1-emulator.html

@JPizzle

Happy new year JP.

I'm liking the newest fsd dash theme totally bithch'n man !  microsoft should hire the fsd team to make dashes for the xboxes in the future theirs suk,looking forward to trying out this tut for original xbox games on the 360

Edit: forgot to post link to wiki compatability game list for those that come across thread

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360

So I downloaded NFS Underground 1 from the internet, and I put it on my RGH. Please note that I have the compatibility files on my RGH and am able to play other original xbox games. But when I press A on the default.xbe, the console gives me a message saying to redownload the game. I was wondering if there have been any updates that may have caused this? Am I missing a file? Also, if I am missing a file or an update, can someone please PM me with that file or those files? It would be greatly appreciated considering this is my favorite game of all time. Thanks Posted Image

use qwix as it is tried, tested and true.the game can go anywhere you want, I have mine on my USB in a folder called Xbox1Usb:Xbox1MamhuntJust be sure to tell F3 where your xbox1 games are located by setting the game path

hey m8 ...plz solve my problem...

I am using fsd3 installed on a 1tb external hdd. my xbox 360 is only of 4gb int. mem. plz tell me the proper procedure to follow.. thanks in advane,

ISO2GOD supports XBOX Classic games, but I have found that it sometimes has issues when extracting and getting information from the game's XBE.

However, the games (when converted) seem to play fine.

Having a spot of bother with Thief: Deadly Shadows. I used iso2god to create a game folder (45530004), I then used 360 content manager to FTP it to my RGH, I can see the game in my library (Xbox classic) but when I try and play it, its telling me I need an update. Also when I click on the game in my library, it says, this is an installed game, to play, insert the original disc. Is there a way of getting this game to play??? Thanks in advance guys, any help will be very much appreciated

Having a spot of bother with Thief: Deadly Shadows. I used iso2god to create a game folder (45530004), I then used 360 content manager to FTP it to my RGH, I can see the game in my library (Xbox classic) but when I try and play it, its telling me I need an update. Also when I click on the game in my library, it says, this is an installed game, to play, insert the original disc. Is there a way of getting this game to play??? Thanks in advance guys, any help will be very much appreciated

Did you follow the instructions in the first post?

Did you follow the instructions in the first post?

Only the last part, using iso2god which is what i did and as I said, just ftp'd it to my jtag.

Only the last part, using iso2god which is what i did and as I said, just ftp'd it to my jtag.

Read the entire tutorial, you NEED to install the XB1 Compatibility data in order for it to work, no matter if you use GOD or XBE format...

the links arent working for me, I managed to download the Xbox1 compatibility data last night but i still need the remaining files

the links arent working for me, I managed to download the Xbox1 compatibility data last night but i still need the remaining files

What remaining files?

• Like 1

Hello, I recently did this to my XBOX360, And I'm asking for help. I wanted to play TimeSplitters 2, But i can't because the controls are gone insane. My analog goes up and down by itself.. I can't really fix it but i tried 3 other joysticks and same thing happenned.

Hello, I recently did this to my XBOX360, And I'm asking for help. I wanted to play TimeSplitters 2, But i can't because the controls are gone insane. My analog goes up and down by itself.. I can't really fix it but i tried 3 other joysticks and same thing happenned.

Does this issue happen with other original xbox games too ?

Does this issue happen with other original xbox games too ?

I'm not sure. I haven't tried just yet. My Xbox is fat white. Arcade i guess. FSD2, With kernel 2.0.16547.0.

hey guys i'm newbie here and i'm from indonesia, sorry if my english is very bad :(

i want to ask something, after i'm already transfer the compatibility v1 to my xbox, and then reboot my console, does my xbox 360 games will all be deleted? i'm scared because of that warning sign :(

can't anybody help me please :)

hey guys i'm newbie here and i'm from indonesia, sorry if my english is very bad :(

i want to ask something, after i'm already transfer the compatibility v1 to my xbox, and then reboot my console, does my xbox 360 games will all be deleted? i'm scared because of that warning sign :(

can't anybody help me please :)

No, simply copying the files to HDDX and rebooting shouldn't change anything with the other files... however... if you run the hdd partition fixer you may end up with losing some data... you should only use it if you don't have hddx

I've done everything as posted in the op got it to work on a couple of games but some as soon as a launch the game black screen then spam internal crash. Should I be patching the games with qwix or just leaving them be?

I've done everything as posted in the op got it to work on a couple of games but some as soon as a launch the game black screen then spam internal crash. Should I be patching the games with qwix or just leaving them be?

The Xbox 360 don't have a 100% Xbox Compatibility, some games work, others don't... you've found some that apparently don't work... there's a list on wikipedia on exactly which games "officially" work, meaning those that are garantueed to work, there's some that work with some minor issues aswell which aren't listed... (unless it changed since i last checked it out)

Well now all don't work apparently they boot into black screen and idle there until I click guide button then spams fatal internal crash. You think I should re-do the steps in the tutorial or ?

Well now all don't work apparently they boot into black screen and idle there until I click guide button then spams fatal internal crash. You think I should re-do the steps in the tutorial or ?

I think you should check the list for compatible games, try one that is known to work, if it doesn't work you should troubleshoot why... by trying to redo the steps to begin with... games that aren't listed as working may or may not work, they can have different issues, black screen, major lagg or texture issues or random crashes etc.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk