RealModScene
JPizzle

How to play Xbox1 (Classic Xbox) games on your JTAG/RGH

OK .. I've read through the tutorial a few times now, and I seem to have a problem.  Whether I load GOD packages, or I upload directories directly, Xbox1 games (which are on the compatibility list) are getting stuck on the XBOX splash screen.  I, however, can still hear sound (the sound of the game I am trying to play).  I've tried -

- Going back to the 2007 compatibility update

- updating avatar information

.. any other ideas??

Thanks for the tutorial, it works.

But one question: Is there a compatibility list somewhere? 

Kung Fu Chaos isn't working. :( The menu and everything works, but when in-game, there are 2 screens overlapping each other instead of one steady screen.

Alright, I am in need of help. I have looked every where to see if anyones posted about this issue. I play Halo and Halo 2 on XBConnect. After installing the Hacked Xbox1 Emulator to the HDDX I can now run my Games from the hard drive or the original disc. The issue i am having now is, XBConnect no longer sees the the JTAG Xbox 360 while in the emulator. I restored the default xbox1 emulator that comes with the xbox 360 and boot the game from the disc and it works again. Does anyone know how to fix this? You can PM me if there is a solution to this.

I am trying to play gta sa ive done all steps and I keep getting this:

This original Xbox game has encountered a problem and can't continue.

X: 5829.0 B: 1884.0

Hi, good tutorial!

But how do I know if I already have everything installed? Can you look it up somewhere?

I have a RGH'd with everything the latest. I don't know if I have the XBOXOriginal-emulator installed, though I can see it on FSD3.

I'm a real noob at this, so pls bare with me!

My HDD's are

Game:

Hdd1:

OnBoardMU:

Usb0:

thx for answer :) // BjarneBoi

The first thing you need is a HDD attached to your JTAGed xbox360, not a USB hard drive. Download and transfer the HDD Compatibility Partition Fixer v1 to your JTAG. It can be downloaded HERE Posted Imagehdd_compat_partition_fixer_v1.zip

Use the file manager in FSD to run the default.xex, let it do it's thing and when complete reboot your console.

!!! WARNING !!!

This application will wipe your maybe existing Partition2

!!! WARNING !!!

Now download the Hacked Xbox1 Emulator from HERE Posted Imagexb1-5829-nov-2007-hacked.zip and transfer the entire compatibility folder over to partition 2 (HDDX) on your JTAG. You can either put the folder on a USB and use the FSD file manager to copy it over or use the built in FTP. If you cant see the second partition make sure you have Advanced File manger enabled in the FSD settings.

Use Qwix to extract your xbox1 game ISO's into folder format, it can be downloaded HERE Posted ImageQwix101.rar . Once you have extracted the ISO to folder format you will have a folder with the same name of the game filled with many files. Transfer this folder over to your JTAG in a folder named Xbox1, so if the game was Black you would transfer the folder Black to Usb:Xbox1 or Hdd:Xbox1. Now go in FSD and set a game path for the Xbox1 folder and make sure to check the xbox1 box.

Now when you go to the Xbox1 section in FSD you will see your Xbox1 games and can load them easily.

** Update **

You can also use ISO2GOD to create a GoD'ed version of the xbox1 iso, after that simply place the resulting folder in your Xbox1 games folder and FSD will pick it up on your next content scan.

ISO2GOD can be downloaded HERE

Enjoy

this was really usefull and very easy to follow thank you mate

Nice really good tutorial!

I have tried a couple of xbox classics games, Harry Potter CoS, Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Wortex, Fatal Fram 2. While Fatal Frame worked without problem, The others did not. All are in ISO-Format yet they won't extract neither with ExISO, QWIX or ISO2GOD. "Could not locate Default.xex or Default.xbe". 

I have an RGH'd Slim Xbox360. Anyone else have this problem and is it even possible? I have googled it, but it feels like a dead end.  

i have by default the 2 partition, called hdd1, ive putted in the compatibility hacked folder in hdd1, the game that i want to play in xbox1 folder, but when i run the game, xbox1 logo appear, and then return on FSD....some tips?

solved, for who like me, its not able to recognize the HDDX folder in their RGH, dont forget to flag the option in general tab on FSD settings "explore file in advanced mode (flash, sysext, hddx)"

I have issues with some games, principally wih the ones NOT in the M$ compatibility list. Castlevania run so much slow, and with glitches. Some other games so slow. Therer are any difference between run the game from internalexternal hdd, or even burn the game on disc?

Thanks for the tutorial. I am having an issue running the HDD Partition Fixer xex however. I enabled the advanced file manager mode in FSD and no HDDX partition is shown, but XexMenu shows the partition with a size of 0 GB/0 GB. Whenever I run the HDD Partition Fixer, FSD catches an error and my xbox shuts down.

Anything I can do here?

Greetings. I had no problem doing this with JTAG X360s, now the slim 360 I am having an issue. I downloaded the hdd compat fixer and ran it thru XEX MENU put it in my SlimMU the 5 gig enternal and tried USB0 my 2 tb hdd and USB1  the usb stick 15 gigs but is almost full about 200 mb left. I get the error below and I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to fix this or do i just need to buy a freakin internal 500 gig drive for slim for anything xbox1 or emulators to work?

my error is:  The Create File is Error 2: Device Does not Exist or does not have a sector size compatible with 4k buffers.

Is this error because of only 300 mb or so left on usb1 my stick which has content files of gta5 and battlefield 4 so its almost full?

or usb0 over 200 gigs left of the 2tb drive or the SlimMu only being a 5 gig internal.

Can someone help me I can play some emulators like s360 but not intellivision or atari emulator or sega :( This worked fine in non slims but now need to get that HDD1 HDDX showing and yes i enabled it in advanced settings. thanks for the support :)

I suppose I cannot use my 4gb coona "internal" drive as it is not a hdd? Can I then use regular non-xbox INTERNAL 2.5'' hdd?