RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
katsuz

Can't Download Title Updates Suddenly.

So after changing my theme on FSD I found out I couldn't download any title updates. So I've read around and saw that could be the problem, reset back to default theme. Reset my theme settings. Still can't download any title updates. So I deleted my FSD3 folder and reinstalled a fresh copy, still cant. Cleared the Cache on console, reset multiple times. Not sure what to do at this point. Even tried downloading a theme just to reset it back to the default theme again. Anyone have any clue? Even Uninstalled and reinstalled my dashlaunch. 

Edit: Forgot to mention I have console connected to JQE360. Is deleting the FSD folder enough to remove all its data from the console?

Dashlaunch 3.12, Freestyle 3.0b rev 755, default theme

So after changing my theme on FSD I found out I couldn't download any title updates. So I've read around and saw that could be the problem, reset back to default theme. Reset my theme settings. Still can't download any title updates. So I deleted my FSD3 folder and reinstalled a fresh copy, still cant. Cleared the Cache on console, reset multiple times. Not sure what to do at this point. Even tried downloading a theme just to reset it back to the default theme again. Anyone have any clue? Even Uninstalled and reinstalled my dashlaunch. 

Edit: Forgot to mention I have console connected to JQE360. Is deleting the FSD folder enough to remove all its data from the console?

Check your dashlaunch settings, if you have dashlaunch 3.12 you need to disable "livestrong" to get covers to download again

But, to answer your question; yes, removing the FSD folder also removes all of it's stored data...

The covers are downloading fine, I cant download any title updates by doing the Y, Manage Title Updates, Download updates . They all show "no updates found"

Also it is disabled

Another Update: Deleted every single title update on my console, cache or otherwise. Also cleared cache again to be safe. No luck still.

So basically, As of now, I have completely removed my FSD3 and Dashlaunch, cleared cache, deleted all title updates. and restarted console. Reinstalled FSD3, Dashlaunch 3.12. Still no updates found. On default theme. The Covers all download fine but it just won't seem to find any title updates.

launch.rar

Uploaded my launch.ini, not sure If anything can block title updates from it. Also have deleted it from my xbox and made a fresh one. I've literally ran out of ideas.

If you're logged in with a web browser from computer you can manually check available updates including downloading them or ......if i recall there's an option to set them for  download when console is logged in ?

in future to avoid redownloading as it's a pain in the ass,backup your  title updates or anything else before deleting

When i have issues with fsd i'll drop back to an earlier version perhaps F3 Revision 58 or F3 Revision 735 or both,even the last of FSD 2 which was 2.2,these tho are portable & their purpose is testing only,however they can help find out if you have downloaded a buggy or corrupted version

apart from making sure all others in the house are not using bandwidth only other suggestion is recheck all settings starting with original 360 dash settings & working upwards

Guest Vlad  Shantsevoy

The covers are downloading fine, I cant download any title updates by doing the Y, Manage Title Updates, Download updates . They all show "no updates found"

Also it is disabled

Another Update: Deleted every single title update on my console, cache or otherwise. Also cleared cache again to be safe. No luck still.

So basically, As of now, I have completely removed my FSD3 and Dashlaunch, cleared cache, deleted all title updates. and restarted console. Reinstalled FSD3, Dashlaunch 3.12. Still no updates found. On default theme. The Covers all download fine but it just won't seem to find any title updates.

Have you solved this problem ?

I also have this problem. Could it have anything to do with the name change? From jqe360 to xbox unity? Also, it looks like when it scans the folders, it does try to download the title updates. But I can't seem to find any on my games.

I also have this problem. Could it have anything to do with the name change? From jqe360 to xbox unity? Also, it looks like when it scans the folders, it does try to download the title updates. But I can't seem to find any on my games.

FSD is no longer supported... it has nothing to do with JQE360.com -> Xboxunity.net (afaik)

com resolver o status :http:1 items left (0.00kbps) pois quando tento atualizar mostra que tem os itens mas nao transfere e no final da  a mensagem not found. socorro me ajudem

This is a english forum, if you're going to ask something here you better do so in english