RealModScene
JonnyPhoenyx

Deleting Gamer Profiles in FSD 3?

Hey gang,

I just got my rgh xbox this weekend and I was wondering how I can delete unused profiles. (Old roommates and guest profiles and things). I know how to do it on the original dash of an unmodded console. but I can't figure out how to do something as simple as this in FSD 3. 

Can anyone help a noob out? 

Thanks,

-J

Hey gang,

I just got my rgh xbox this weekend and I was wondering how I can delete unused profiles. (Old roommates and guest profiles and things). I know how to do it on the original dash of an unmodded console. but I can't figure out how to do something as simple as this in FSD 3. 

Can anyone help a noob out? 

Thanks,

-J

Press the guide button, press Y, hold RB while pressing "Yes" or whatever it says to close the current game...

Once you've done this, you're in the original dashboard where you have this function available... F3 doesn't have it (somewhat for security reasons, and because it's not really needed... since you do have the original dashboard always anyways with the function...)