RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
stakalka

Terraria TU help!

So, basically I know that a new title update has come out for Terraria. I believe it was released at the end of May. It's an important update because it's a bug fix update right after a major version. Currently I have the major version, that hasn't been bug fixed and when I try to update Terraria on my FSD 3, it doesn't show the newest update, even though it's almost been a month since its release. What i want to know is: does this problem occur only to me. I know the update is in the JQ360.com site, but when I downloaded it and put it in my game folder manually, it recognised only the previous version, eventhough I removed that one from the folder. Then, when I deleted the newest one, because it seemed that it did nothing, and try to play, my character save file got corrupted and I lost it. Anyway, weird shit going on, just wanted to see if anyone can suggest anything. Thanks for the read.

You are probably not looking at it the correct way, each version of a game have a MediaID which must be a match for the TU to work... thus, even if you have the same region game etc. it might not be the same media id causing you to need another version of the update...

And what should I do if there's only one media ID of the title update out. It doesn't seem that it's being updated, since it came out almost a month ago.

There are 4 things you can do:

1. Get a different version of the game (with the MediaID which matches the TU you're looking to use)

2. Modify your version of the game to match the TU

3. Modify the TU to match your version of the game

4. Get the update yourself from Xbox Live with a retail console...

Well, I downloaded a new version of the game, but for some reason it is a demo version. Is there a way to make a game not a demo?

Well, I downloaded a new version of the game, but for some reason it is a demo version. Is there a way to make a game not a demo?

XM360 lets you do that :)

From where did you downloaded the game?

Probably the internet, you won't be getting a direct link on this forum... as we don't support piracy...

XM360 lets you do that :)

I have been trying to get terraria to get out of Demo mode for soo long i gave up. i should try that out.

thanks.

• Like 1