RealModScene
Sign in to follow this  
Leonetbh

Simple 360 NAND Flasher By Swizzy v1.3 ou v1.2

Estou com uma duvida, se alguem poder me ajudar agradeço. :detective:

Foi lançado agora o Simple 360 NAND Flasher By Swizzy v1.3 http://forum.homebrew-connection.org/index.php?topic=248.0

Ele serve para fazer dump de nand corona sem prescisar abrir o aparelho. :clap:

Ele faz o dump da nand normalmente. minha dúvida é:

post-8645-0-14731900-1402504746_thumb.png

De acordo com a imagem acima, tenho que criar simpleflasher.cmd com uma linha somente de comando.

Então pra ler eu coloco read.

Ele faz leitura normal e cria os arquivos necessários.

Sem o comando ele so ripa a nand, mas não cria o updflash.crc32. :sweat:

Depois de ler a nand, eu presciso coloca-la no autogg e criar uma nand atualizada para reinstalar no aparelho. :secret:

Mas para placa corona 4g eu prescisaria criar a nand e depois usar o comando rawflash para salvar o projeto no pendrive e reescrever com comando write no simpleflasher.cmd, mas o autogg bloqueia porque é corona 4g,

post-8645-0-04325900-1402505425_thumb.png

então nao consigo usar comando rawflash no autogg, e somente o comando salvar. Mas o autogg so salva nand.bin e não o arquivo que o simpleflasher prescisa (updflash.bin).

Como faço pra ler a nand e escreve-la em uma corona 4g, sem prescisar abrir o aparelho e sem liga-lo em rede ou internet? :wallbash:

Don't create the .cmd file and it'll go into manual mode where you use your controller to tell it what to do...

otherwise, google for a tool that will generate a crc32 for you and rename the output file to updflash.bin (and the crc32 as normal)

When I run the program here, it's me the same options do not appear in their videos not. :wallbash:

your: :coffee:

post-8645-0-66737100-1402510778_thumb.png

my:

post-8645-0-39432300-1402510781_thumb.jpg

not appear here commands A B X. :question:

Already used the version 1.2 and 1.3

Would not explain the more detailed procedure please? :question:
After a reading of the nand, what do I have to do to create a new updated nand and how to write? :vava:

thanks for listening

When I run the program here, it's me the same options do not appear in their videos not. :wallbash:

your: :coffee:

attachicon.gif4.png

my:

attachicon.gif10462728_647139432034522_7413468290472064198_n.jpg

not appear here commands A B X. :question:

Already used the version 1.2 and 1.3

Would not explain the more detailed procedure please? :question:

After a reading of the nand, what do I have to do to create a new updated nand and how to write? :vava:

thanks for listening

Step 1. Make sure your computer show the extension of ALL files

Step 2. Make sure you have "updflash.bin" and not "updflash.bin.bin" in the same directory as the default.xex you launch

Step 3. Happy camper?

To make your new nand, load your dumped nand (flashdmp.bin) in your favorite nand builder (i'd recommend xeBuild GUI), the output file is the updflash.bin file you want to be using...

For a complete guide for ALL the steps required, check this out: http://xebuildtut.xeupd.com/

• Like 1

Personally, i would say that JRunner sucks... and it's NOT easier then my GUI... but, if you prefer using it, that's up to you ;)

• Like 1